Modme Forums

Instantly die on map start

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ZombieKid164
Now whenever I try to run my map, I die on startup. Not sure what I did as it was working fine before, and when I removed what I had recently added, I still died. I'm pretty sure it's not a zoning problem because all my zones are still there. Any help is greatly appreciated as I have been working on my map for over 3 months and I do not want to stop because of this. Thanks!

Nevermind

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mr_error
did you make sure the volume are player_volume?

if so did you make sure your start zone volume is in the init_zones?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164

mr_error
did you make sure the volume are player_volume? if so did you make sure your start zone volume is in the init_zones?

yes, It has worked up until now and I haven't changed anything for the zones in my map's .gsc

ModmeBot:

sorry I fixed it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

ZombieKid164
sorry I fixed it.

Feel free to actually share what was the issue & how it was solved for anyone who might have the same issue in the future.

ModmeBot:

Exofile
Feel free to actually share what was the issue & how it was solved for anyone who might have the same issue in the future.

Turns out I forgot to add the targetname to a model from a script I was using. That fixed it. Not sure why exactly that caused me to die on startup instead of just erroring, but that fixed it.