Modme Forums

Scripting Help for my Map

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Tuxos
Hello there,

I just started to make a map for me and my buddies to fu**k around and have fun on. As i progressed on Building and Layouting my map
I realized that ( at least for my first map ever ) it looks pretty damn good visually and decided to release it eventually.
But I have a problem, I have no Idea how scripting stuff works, the closest i got to scripting was pasting in some lines in the gsc etc. for
additional Perks and Weapons. I already have some Ideas for smaller EEs and such but no Idea how to execute them. Also Traps, sounds, ( maybe zones, but I think I can manage those ).
So, If anyone is interested in helping me make this map a masterpiece (slightly exaggerated description) just message me. You will also get the most credit later.

For anyone that has read this cry for help from a little noob, thanks for your time and THANKS in Advance!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
I'd like to help, but I want to see the map first - see if it really is worth my time.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Tuxos

Abnormal202
I'd like to help, but I want to see the map first - see if it really is worth my time.

Alright, are you on the discord? And what would you like to see first?