Modme Forums

Compiling/Linking Errors. Duplicate Materials and Images

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Tuxos
I wanted to test out my Map and compiling and linking takes only about ten seconds. And I have about a hundread Errors which look as follows:

ERROR: Duplicate 'image' asset 'global_invisible_c' found in c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\black_ops_3\xmodels\p7_zm_gen_proto_column_concrete_dmg_03\p7_zm_gen_proto_column_concrete_dmg_03_lod0.gdt:943

I have no Idea how to fix that, when I look at the location in my root nothing duplicated is there, nor in APE.
I also have two GDT errors I don't understand:

GDT ParseError: File 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom_models\vehicle_ger_tracked_halftrack\vehicle_ger_tracked_halftrack.gdt (@ line:47)' Invalid asset name: 'i_halftrack_markings.001_c' line: '"i_halftrack_markings.001_c" ( "image.gdf" )'
GDT ParseError: File 'c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\model_export\custom_models\vehicle_ger_tracked_halftrack\vehicle_ger_tracked_halftrack.gdt (@ line:2051)' Invalid asset name: 'mtl_halftrack_markings.001' line: '"mtl_halftrack_markings.001" ( "material.gdf" )'

If anyone knows what those are and how to fix them please let me know.

Thanks in advance!