Modme Forums

[HELP] Failure to compile map

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Joransimon
So I try to compile my zm map and the compiler stops at "coalescing coincident windings...". This error has occurred through multiple launchers (Default, Bo3 MC Launcher and Kronos). I have attempted resizing sky brushes, sun, fps_tool and umbra volumes, as well as remove scripted objects added before my previous compile.

Currently, I am unsure how to fix my map...

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III/bin/cod2map64.exe -platform pc -navmesh -navvolume -loadFrom C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III/\map_source\zm\zm_harvest.map C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III/\share\raw\maps\zm\zm_harvest.d3dbsp
main: Enter
FPU Precision set to 64 bits
CoD2Map: T7
Build Changelist: 2668796
Build Machine: CODBUILD8-764
---- cod2map ----
navmesh = true
navvolume = full generation
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\devraw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\devdiscdata
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\devraw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\raw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\discdata
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\devdiscdata
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\devraw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\raw
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\discdata
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\main
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\main
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\players
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\zone
C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Call of Duty Black Ops III/pc/\local_storage
----------------------
Connected to data signature database
Loading map file C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III/map_source\zm\zm_harvest.map
Layer '000_Global/No Comp' ignored
reveal volume decal texture 1x1, 9 bytes. 0 packed 0 unpacked. 0 voldecals.
restricting BSP to sky brushes
writing C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III/share\raw\maps\zm\zm_harvest.d3dprt
finding triangle windings...
assigning primary lights...
splitting windings into lightable areas...
coalescing coincident windings...