Modme Forums

Search Lights in the background

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Noah Gamerscore
So I'm remaking a map from L4D2 and on the first level of the campaign I'm remaking, it has moving search lights far In the distance. Is there a way I can making moving Search lights or like a moving texture or something. IF anyone helps that would be amazing and I would greatly appreciate it.

Example: (Would be like this but moving back and forth)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164

Noah Gamerscore
So I'm remaking a map from L4D2 and on the first level of the campaign I'm remaking, it has moving search lights far In the distance. Is there a way I can making moving Search lights or like a moving texture or something. IF anyone helps that would be amazing and I would greatly appreciate it. Example: (Would be like this but moving back and forth)

You would have to use fx instead of lights. If you need help scripting, send me a pm.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

ZombieKid164
Noah Gamerscore So I'm remaking a map from L4D2 and on the first level of the campaign I'm remaking, it has moving search lights far In the distance. Is there a way I can making moving Search lights or like a moving texture or something. IF anyone helps that would be amazing and I would greatly appreciate it. Example: (Would be like this but moving back and forth) You would have to use fx instead of lights. If you need help scripting, send me a pm.

Awesome, thanks man. I just sent out a pm to you.