Modme Forums

Sound crash

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: mathfag
FIXED

My map keeps crashing when adding certain sound aliases.
I get a "black ops 3 has stopped working" or a console shows with a allocation error; it kind of randomly switches between those two, I don't even need to recompile.

I'm sure it has nothing to do with the aliases themselves as I added an old .csv file to my current map and it made it crash while it still works on the old map and the launcher isn't giving me any errors.

The problematic lines are:

ee1_battle,,,mus\zm\_radio\mus_desolation.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ee2_battle,,,mus\zm\island\takeo_battle\takeo_fight_loop_v3_new_mas.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
ee3_battle,,,mus\zm\revelations\samsroom\sams_lullaby_choir_only.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,LOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

remember_forever,,,mus\zm\dlc5\samsongs\remember_forever_mix.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
samanthas_journey,,,mus\zm\dlc5\samsongs\samanthas_journey_extended.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
I extracted the sounds with wraith (wav) and it doesn't help if I run them through audacity.
If I import the current .csv into another map it works without a problem.

<hr>----The problem was that I had too big of a sabs file. Fixed by deleting some songs. (sabs max = 500mb)