Modme Forums

Anybody have HarryBo21’s Gun Pack v1.5.0 ?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: SkillzShots
can anyone help me out ?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
Have you tried asking Harry? he's on discord.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: SkillzShots

Abnormal202
Have you tried asking Harry? he's on discord.

whats he's discord ?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore
I might be able to help out. A good friend sent me the pack and I could send it to you if you need it man. Just DM me on Twitter

My twitter is : @noahhzombies

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Noah Gamerscore
I might be able to help out. A good friend sent me the pack and I could send it to you if you need it man. Just DM me on Twitter My twitter is :[email protected]

I spoke with harry yestarday and he's pissed that people are sharing his stuff. just sayin

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

mathfag
Noah Gamerscore I might be able to help out. A good friend sent me the pack and I could send it to you if you need it man. Just DM me on Twitter My twitter is :[email protected] I spoke with harry yestarday and he's pissed that people are sharing his stuff. just sayin

He doesn't like that people are going behind his back to get his stuff, just ask him on discord. He's HarryBo21

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
mathfag Noah Gamerscore I might be able to help out. A good friend sent me the pack and I could send it to you if you need it man. Just DM me on Twitter My twitter is :[email protected] I spoke with harry yestarday and he's pissed that people are sharing his stuff. just sayin He doesn't like that people are going behind his back to get his stuff, just ask him on discord. He's HarryBo21

whats he's discord tag or server ?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

SkillzShots
Abnormal202 mathfag Noah Gamerscore I might be able to help out. A good friend sent me the pack and I could send it to you if you need it man. Just DM me on Twitter My twitter is :[email protected] I spoke with harry yestarday and he's pissed that people are sharing his stuff. just sayin He doesn't like that people are going behind his back to get his stuff, just ask him on discord. He's HarryBo21 whats he's discord tag or server ?

@Harry Bo21#8489

ModmeBot:

The Black Death
SkillzShots Abnormal202 mathfag Noah Gamerscore I might be able to help out. A good friend sent me the pack and I could send it to you if you need it man. Just DM me on Twitter My twitter is :[email protected] I spoke with harry yestarday and he's pissed that people are sharing his stuff. just sayin He doesn't like that people are going behind his back to get his stuff, just ask him on discord. He's HarryBo21 whats he's discord tag or server ? [email protected] Bo21#8489

Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

mathfag
Noah Gamerscore I might be able to help out. A good friend sent me the pack and I could send it to you if you need it man. Just DM me on Twitter My twitter is :[email protected] I spoke with harry yestarday and he's pissed that people are sharing his stuff. just sayin

Oh crap, I'm sorry. if you talk to him again then tell him I didn't mean to disrespect him. I was just trying to help people out. Now I feel bad.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo
I'm pretty sure he'd said he didn't mind people sending them privately to each other when everyone was arguing with him about removing them. Whether he likes it or not, he released them as a public asset so it's not really his call anymore, if he didn't want them used he shouldn't have released them in the first place.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Scorpiolo
I'm pretty sure he'd said he didn't mind people sending them privately to each other when everyone was arguing with him about removing them. Whether he likes it or not, he released them as a public asset so it's not really his call anymore, if he didn't want them used he shouldn't have released them in the first place.

i would hope people are more "respectful" than this....

Otherwise i hope your not expecting me to ever release again

ModmeBot:

Reply By: solarz_reflexx

Harry Bo21
Scorpiolo I'm pretty sure he'd said he didn't mind people sending them privately to each other when everyone was arguing with him about removing them. Whether he likes it or not, he released them as a public asset so it's not really his call anymore, if he didn't want them used he shouldn't have released them in the first place. i would hope people are more "respectful" than this.... Otherwise i hope your not expecting me to ever release again

Can i ask why did you removed them?