Modme Forums

How to change the Pack A Punch Knuckle Crack Animation?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: kaa992
I want to use a different version of the Knuckle Crack but I don't know how to change them. Help Would be greatly appreciated!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: xMG
bo3root/share/raw/scripts/zm/_zm_pack_a_punch.gs

//	Weapon has been inserted, crack knuckles while waiting
//
function private do_knuckle_crack()
{
	self endon("disconnect");
	self upgrade_knuckle_crack_begin();

self util::waittill_any( "fake_death", "death", "player_downed", "weapon_change_complete" );

self upgrade_knuckle_crack_end();

}

//	Switch to the knuckles
//
function private upgrade_knuckle_crack_begin()
{
	self zm_utility::increment_is_drinking();

self zm_utility::disable_player_move_states(true);

primaries = self GetWeaponsListPrimaries();

original_weapon = self GetCurrentWeapon();
	weapon = GetWeapon( PAP_WEAPON_KNUCKLE_CRACK );

if ( original_weapon != level.weaponNone && !zm_utility::is_placeable_mine( original_weapon ) && !zm_equipment::is_equipment( original_weapon ) )
	{
		self notify( "zmb_lost_knife" );
		self TakeWeapon( original_weapon );
	}
	else
	{
		return;
	}

self GiveWeapon( weapon );
	self SwitchToWeapon( weapon );
}

Never really done anything with this but it looks like the animation is a weapon. "weapon = GetWeapon( PAP_WEAPON_KNUCKLE_CRACK );"
So you'll have to make a weapon with an animation for something, you can replace the knuckle crack weapon with one of the perk bottles or something.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: kaa992

xMG
bo3root/share/raw/scripts/zm/_zm_pack_a_punch.gs // Weapon has been inserted, crack knuckles while waiting // function private do_knuckle_crack() { self endon("disconnect"); self upgrade_knuckle_crack_begin(); self util::waittill_any( "fake_death", "death", "player_downed", "weapon_change_complete" ); self upgrade_knuckle_crack_end(); } // Switch to the knuckles // function private upgrade_knuckle_crack_begin() { self zm_utility::increment_is_drinking(); self zm_utility::disable_player_move_states(true); primaries = self GetWeaponsListPrimaries(); original_weapon = self GetCurrentWeapon(); weapon = GetWeapon( PAP_WEAPON_KNUCKLE_CRACK ); if ( original_weapon != level.weaponNone && !zm_utility::is_placeable_mine( original_weapon ) && !zm_equipment::is_equipment( original_weapon ) ) { self notify( "zmb_lost_knife" ); self TakeWeapon( original_weapon ); } else { return; } self GiveWeapon( weapon ); self SwitchToWeapon( weapon ); } Never really done anything with this but it looks like the animation is a weapon. "weapon = GetWeapon( PAP_WEAPON_KNUCKLE_CRACK );" So you'll have to make a weapon with an animation for something, you can replace the knuckle crack weapon with one of the perk bottles or something.

So what I've found while looking at the script you shown me is:
#define PAP_WEAPON_KNUCKLE_CRACK "zombie_knuckle_crack"
So the weapon name I have to replace is "zombie_knuckle_crack" not the other one. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!