Modme Forums

Game just closes when launching my map

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Fil he Modder
so my game just decides to close every single time i try to launch my map, can somebody please help, it's literally making me want to kill myself, there is no error message either, and i don't know what could be causing the bug as i haven't done anything in the code, i only updated the map in radiant,

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls
Is there any duplicate gdt's/materials/images? That's the only time my game crashes.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fil he Modder
No, not really mate, like i said, i didn't touch any files or folders, i just edited the map in radiant

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

Fil he Modder
No, not really mate, like i said, i didn't touch any files or folders, i just edited the map in radiant

What do you mean by you edited the map? Did you add any triggers/anything that requires extra scripts in radiant?

ModmeBot:

When i said i edited it in radiant, i mean i jus threw a few models in and added more brushes, that's it

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula
In Launcher before running your map click "Dvars" and set logfile to 1 and the try to run the map, when it crashes and closes check the console_mp.txt in Black Ops 3's root folder for any serious errors (when it crashes the error is probably the last part of the log).

ModmeBot:

ok, i'll be sure to do that, i'll update you when i try it out

ModmeBot:

the error message says

server script error
cannot cast undefined to bool
Terminal script error
scripts/shared/flag_shared.gsc:0

what could this mean?!