Modme Forums

Upgraded Blundergat Model?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: TheMikeyMan
I've recently just finished porting over the blundergat (might upload it later but after I get this figured out), I wanted to make a pack a punched version but I can't find the model for it and I know there is a separate model for it because it looks different in game. I'm using wraith to pull my models, and if anyone can tell me how to find the pack a punched sound files that would be great too because I can only find the original models, anims and sounds for the base weapons but never for the upgraded.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

TheMikeyMan
I've recently just finished porting over the blundergat (might upload it later but after I get this figured out), I wanted to make a pack a punched version but I can't find the model for it and I know there is a separate model for it because it looks different in game. I'm using wraith to pull my models, and if anyone can tell me how to find the pack a punched sound files that would be great too because I can only find the original models, anims and sounds for the base weapons but never for the upgraded.

its the same model

each uses different hide tags to hide different parts of the model

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheMikeyMan
How would I enable the part of the model and would my anims still work with it or do I need to redo them with the new model?

ModmeBot:

It's the same model and the same anims

you just set different hide tags on the weapon files for the blunder gat and the acid gat

its the same for the sweeper / vitriolic withering - except they also have a second model attached called "armor"

pm me or find me on discord if you need help, I just finished the blunder gat and acid gat

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheMikeyMan
Would I do this in APE or Maya, or do modify the xmodel files or something? And how do I get the sound for the upgraded blundergat? Or do modify the existing firing sound for the bludnergat

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
hide tags on the weapon files

these are in APE

the fire sound for the acid gat is a totally different sound altogether, youd need to go rip it from bo2

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Undefeatable
Blundergat was made by Jdcobra1 & Jerrigaming. Jerri created Acid Gat weapon. How did Jerrigaming do that?

ModmeBot:

Undefeatable
Blundergat was made by Jdcobra1 & Jerrigaming. Jerri created Acid Gat weapon. How did Jerrigaming do that?

massive coincidence that it was in my pack - which happens to be in motd then yea?

blundergat not acidgat - but its the same model for both

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Undefeatable
Harrybo21! I have this video.

Here are the text lines for Acid Gat:

"Jerri Debug: Acidgat Fired"
"Jerri Debug: Vitriolic Fired"

ModmeBot:

Undefeatable
Harrybo21! I have this video. Here are the text lines for Acid Gat: "Jerri Debug: Acidgat Fired" "Jerri Debug: Vitriolic Fired"

thats nice i said i made the "BLUNDERgat"

and the acid gat uses the exact same model with different hide tags