Modme Forums

Custom Guns & Custom Maps Tradition

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Undefeatable
Custom Guns Mega Pack has 100 weapons. Some of the weapons in CGMP have download links by El Ricos, Itznvy (John Burnette), ProRevenge, coxinator115, xxsanchez, & Jia909 while other weapons do not have download links. I have problems that Tito Pricus' weapon links were not here. And oh! I have ideas. Custom weapons were put in custom maps for these high rounds of arsenal w/ pap. The first custom map w/ custom weapons is Halloween Zombie Map by Zeroy. MTS255, M1 Garand, AK-47, M16A4, M1911, & Model 1887 were the first custom weapons to be put in the custom map. These weapons were first created by Tito Pricus, ConvictioNDR, & Rollonmath42. And in these custom maps, there are major easter eggs which have bosses. The first easter egg boss to be discovered is Grim Reaper in Zeroy's December map: A Christmas Carol. The second time w/ custom weapons in this map is Christmas Zombies Map. These custom weapons were from Ricos even M1927 from BO2 replaced to M1927 from Revelations. Welcome to my topic! No interferences!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Undefeatable
Custom Guns Mega Pack has 100 weapons. Some of the weapons in CGMP have download links by El Ricos, Itznvy (John Burnette), ProRevenge, coxinator115, xxsanchez, & Jia909 while other weapons do not have download links. I have problems that Tito Pricus' weapon links were not here. And oh! I have ideas. Custom weapons were put in custom maps for these high rounds of arsenal w/ pap. The first custom map w/ custom weapons is Halloween Zombie Map by Zeroy. MTS255, M1 Garand, AK-47, M16A4, M1911, & Model 1887 were the first custom weapons to be put in the custom map. These weapons were first created by Tito Pricus, ConvictioNDR, & Rollonmath42. And in these custom maps, there are major easter eggs which have bosses. The first easter egg boss to be discovered is Grim Reaper in Zeroy's December map: A Christmas Carol. The second time w/ custom weapons in this map is Christmas Zombies Map. These custom weapons were from Ricos even M1927 from BO2 replaced to M1927 from Revelations. Welcome to my topic! No interferences!

what exactly is this post supposed to be saying?

also thanks for not mentioning me - every bo2 gun, all the perks and all bosses were by me...

And you didnt even mention DKA masta and hes the author

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Undefeatable
I forgot you. You have download links of your weapons in Modme.

ModmeBot:

How did you put weapons to Custom Guns Mega Pack? It appears that all weapons are displayed in all maps except major custom maps.

ModmeBot:

Undefeatable
I forgot you. You have download links of your weapons in Modme.

And your custom perks as well.

ModmeBot:

Harrybo21, your weapons to Mob of the Dead Remastered by ShiftyGam3r101? Is it true?

ModmeBot:

Harrybo21, I will try to port weapons for the following or any other in the future:

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
Btw i'm not John Burnette. Completely different person.

ModmeBot:

itznvy
Btw i'm not John Burnette. Completely different person.

Itznvy! What is "Shigo No Akui-9" & "Ogon-Sobaki" in English? These were Japanese.

ModmeBot:

Harrybo21! Tornado 6 from Metal Gear. John Burnette/Itznvy made that.

ModmeBot:

Undefeatable
Harrybo21! Tornado 6 from Metal Gear. John Burnette/Itznvy made that.

Harrybo21! Will the custom guns mega pack display in Multiplayer Mode & Zombies Mode?

ModmeBot:

Itznvy! How do Tito Pricus help you in porting the Trench Gun?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
me and tito appear under the "creators" section - because dka masta has registered us as "contributors"