Modme Forums

Traversal problem

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: simplyzak09
Hi, I'm in the progress of making a new
I'm in the progress of making a new zombies map and I wanted to add a bus that the player can claim on while also having zombies claim onto the bus to chase after the player.
so I added in a traversal and even followed youtube tutorials to make sure they are set up properly but I can't get them to work.

The zombies just walk into the area where the traversal is but they run on the spot, I have tried this on walls and models and again watched youtube tutorials. I can even play the animation that shows its set up right and should all be working but it doesn't, does anyone know how I can fix this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
Are you using the traversals from JBird's videos? If so then make sure you're using the new updated ones because the first video he made about traversals, well those are broken now. If you're already using the updated ones make sure you add the new zombie actor with the correct KVP's and delete the original zombie actor. If that doesn't work or you arn't using the traversals from JBird then I am not sure :/