Modme Forums

Cant compile or Build map

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Noah Gamerscore
Basically the title says it all but I wanted to show the error I'm getting when trying to compile.
Ive never seen this before so I need help because I'm afraid if I try something I might screw it up completely.

A
SSERTBEGIN -------------------------------------------------------------------
(w0->ptCount >= 3)

D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\cod2map64.exe
q:\t7\pc\code\tools\cod2map\tris_mergeconcave.cpp:1809
ASSERTEND ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fil he Modder
try checking the box that says 'ignore errors'? does it come up with a certain error code or anything like that?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
Remove new terrain/curve patches

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

mathfag
Remove new terrain/curve patches

I just tried to and still nothing

ModmeBot:

Fil he Modder
try checking the box that says 'ignore errors'? does it come up with a certain error code or anything like that?

I tried but it still gives me that error

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fil he Modder

Noah Gamerscore
Fil he Modder try checking the box that says 'ignore errors'? does it come up with a certain error code or anything like that? I tried but it still gives me that error

can you post the error here, maybe we'll be able to come up with a solution

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Noah Gamerscore
Basically the title says it all but I wanted to show the error I'm getting when trying to compile. Ive never seen this before so I need help because I'm afraid if I try something I might screw it up completely. A SSERTBEGIN ------------------------------------------------------------------- (w0->ptCount >= 3) D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\cod2map64.exe q:\t7\pc\code\tools\cod2map\tris_mergeconcave.cpp:1809 ASSERTEND --------------------------------------------------------------------- Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

you mean like he did on the OP?...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

Harry Bo21
Noah Gamerscore Basically the title says it all but I wanted to show the error I'm getting when trying to compile. Ive never seen this before so I need help because I'm afraid if I try something I might screw it up completely. A SSERTBEGIN ------------------------------------------------------------------- (w0->ptCount >= 3) D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\cod2map64.exe q:\t7\pc\code\tools\cod2map\tris_mergeconcave.cpp:1809 ASSERTEND --------------------------------------------------------------------- Any help would be greatly appreciated!! you mean like he did on the OP?...

lolz harry :)

Noah What about trying an older Backup in the radiant folder i know its not always the best solution as you can loose some work but you would be able to go back far enough to b4 the error came up possibly

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
Harry Bo21 Noah Gamerscore Basically the title says it all but I wanted to show the error I'm getting when trying to compile. Ive never seen this before so I need help because I'm afraid if I try something I might screw it up completely. A SSERTBEGIN ------------------------------------------------------------------- (w0->ptCount >= 3) D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\cod2map64.exe q:\t7\pc\code\tools\cod2map\tris_mergeconcave.cpp:1809 ASSERTEND --------------------------------------------------------------------- Any help would be greatly appreciated!! you mean like he did on the OP?... lolz harry :) Noah What about trying an older Backup in the radiant folder i know its not always the best solution as you can loose some work but you would be able to go back far enough to b4 the error came up possibly

That is true. Well, I might as well. Nothing else worked so hopefully this works

EDIT : IT WORKED OH MY GOD IM SO HAPPY. Thanks man!!!!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
glad it did m8 hope you didnt lose to much work

ModmeBot:

D-2-K
glad it did m8 hope you didnt lose to much work

Yea I didn't lose any, Thanks again man!! and sorry for the 4 day late response lol