Modme Forums

Any working links for all mod tool parts for waw?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: BrandonTr3
Im trying to port the corpse models to bo3 from WAW but the links for mod tools 1.0 are all down and i cant find any page with all working links for all versions. I downloaded the "all in one" mod tool pack for waw but its only v1.4 and has missing images from the corpse models. I was able to export the corpse models to obj but the images are nowhere in waw's directory which tells me they are missing.Can anybody link me working links for each version? Thank you

EDIT: I have found wokring links but textures are missing and i dont even see them in the mod tools.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

BrandonTr3
Im trying to port the corpse models to bo3 from WAW but the links for mod tools 1.0 are all down and i cant find any page with all working links for all versions. I downloaded the "all in one" mod tool pack for waw but its only v1.4 and has missing images from the corpse models. I was able to export the corpse models to obj but the images are nowhere in waw's directory which tells me they are missing.Can anybody link me working links for each version? Thank you EDIT: I have found wokring links but textures are missing and i dont even see them in the mod tools.

because you need to actually open the mod tools and run the converter at least once

ModmeBot:

Reply By: BrandonTr3
Thanks for the reply and i did convert it. I ported the corpse model using tom xmodelutils and it wont read the images in it, and its because the files still dont exist.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ByPsicoYT
No...
You're supposed to run converter.exe to get the "missing" files.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
open the mod tools and run the converter

I ported the corpse model using tom xmodelutils

see the difference