Modme Forums

Cannot get my new levelcommon weapons table to work

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: modric
A while back I messed with the level common for my first map and added some weapons and it worked perfectly. I am now working on a second map and cannot get my either my first maps weapons table or my new table that i made. It loads the default one and none of my custom wallbuys work.

I added level._zombie_custom_add_weapons =&custom_add_weapons; and
function custom_add_weapons()
{
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("zm_diner/gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelkrovi_weapons.csv", 1);
} to my gsc,

and added function custom_add_weapons()
{
zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("zm_diner/gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelkrovi_weapons.csv", 1);
} to my csc.

i also added stringtable,zm_diner/gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelkrovi_weapons.csv to my zone.

I have the new table in the same folder as the default and i also made a gamedata folder in my usermap to accomadate the weapon table and that also did nothing.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
did you add it to the usermap.gsc/csc

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

modric
A while back I messed with the level common for my first map and added some weapons and it worked perfectly. I am now working on a second map and cannot get my either my first maps weapons table or my new table that i made. It loads the default one and none of my custom wallbuys work. I added level._zombie_custom_add_weapons =&custom_add_weapons; and function custom_add_weapons(){ zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("zm_diner/gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelkrovi_weapons.csv", 1);} to my gsc, and added function custom_add_weapons(){zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("zm_diner/gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelkrovi_weapons.csv", 1);} to my csc. i also added stringtable,zm_diner/gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelkrovi_weapons.csv to my zone. I have the new table in the same folder as the default and i also made a gamedata folder in my usermap to accomadate the weapon table and that also did nothing.

zm_diner/

should not have this in the string

the way it works for "all assets"

is "if" a copy exists in this usermap folder in the same file structure - itll load this one

if it "doesn't" then it will check the same place - in raw

the borderline "simplest" way to have a custom weapon table for a particular map, is literally just copy the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv from raw

and place it in "bo3/usermaps/yourmap/gamedata/weapons/zm/"

and add :

stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

to your maps zone file - nothing more