Modme Forums

My Map is rare

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: hubigygjjik
Hey whatsapp, i've been creating a map with the name zm_Prototype a long time ago. When Treyarch realased the chronicles update I noticed that I couldn't open my map because the name zm_prototype was already in use for natch der untoten. When i realised that I started changeing every file from zm_Prototype to zm_DerMaisten. When I finished doing that I noticed that my map was a little rare. Its like there are no models or something like that.

Here are the pics:
https://gyazo.com/acb3808089bd39693d296c60922efbf5
https://gyazo.com/1bf64a6f045a2a791b0b69e10ef693b6

When I link my map the only ¨error¨ is this one. But idk how to fix it, Any Help??

Linking "zm_DerMaisten" (usermaps\zm_DerMaisten stable 2773127 v593): 
processing...

^1Could not find map_source for zm_dermaisten.map

col_map:maps/zm/zm_dermaisten.d3dbsp

^3Found 100 bad bulletmeshes, dumped to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\/usermaps\zm_DerMaisten/zone_source/all/assetinfo/zm_DerMaisten_bulletreport.csv file.
Sorry about my english im argentinian :)
Any Help? And Thank you.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: yologirlgamer
personally i would of just pressed 'I' and copied the whole map file into another map file lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hubigygjjik

yologirlgamer
personally i would of just pressed 'I' and copied the whole map file into another map file lol

I tried that but it didnt work

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iAr7uRo

hubigygjjik
yologirlgamer personally i would of just pressed 'I' and copied the whole map file into another map file lol I tried that but it didnt work

try to verify the integrity of the files, from mod tools to steam. If it is not solved, erase and reinstall mod tools but make sure to backup your .map doing it prefab :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hubigygjjik

iAr7uRo
hubigygjjik yologirlgamer personally i would of just pressed 'I' and copied the whole map file into another map file lol I tried that but it didnt work try to verify the integrity of the files, from mod tools to steam. If it is not solved, erase and reinstall mod tools but make sure to backup your .map doing it prefab :)

Okay sure! Thanks bro