Modme Forums

Apothicon Servant issue

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Mr Wafflez
I recently tried adding the Apothicon servant through Harry Bo21's guide but when I shoot it in-game, the effect, sound, etc, spawns but no zombies get sucked in and after the swirling fx is done, all the zombies near it just become invisible and can still hit me (same thing that uused to happen in zns with the kt-4). This is probably just me doing something stupid but I'd appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it, thanks.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

Mr Wafflez
I recently downloaded Harry Bo21's Apothicon Servant but when I shoot it in-game, the effect, sound, etc, spawns but no zombies get sucked in and after the swirling fx is done, all the zombies near it just become invisible. This is probably just me doing something stupid but I'd appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it, thanks.

Tested it out and its also bugged for me, not just you friend

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

TrueGamerCalls
Mr Wafflez I recently downloaded Harry Bo21's Apothicon Servant but when I shoot it in-game, the effect, sound, etc, spawns but no zombies get sucked in and after the swirling fx is done, all the zombies near it just become invisible. This is probably just me doing something stupid but I'd appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it, thanks. Tested it out and its also bugged for me, not just you friend

its not "mine" its treyarchs i just told you how to turn it on

and it "fully" works, you must not have followed the instructions, specifically the GSC

level.b_allow_idgun_pap = 1;
level.idgun_weapons = [];
level.idgun_weapons[ 0 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_0" );
level.idgun_weapons[ 1 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_1" );
level.idgun_weapons[ 2 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_2" );
level.idgun_weapons[ 3 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_3" );
level.idgun_weapons[ 4 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_0" );
level.idgun_weapons[ 5 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_1" );
level.idgun_weapons[ 6 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_2" );
level.idgun_weapons[ 7 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_3" );

either that or your giving yourself "idgun" not "idgun_0" "idgun_1" etc

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

Harry Bo21
TrueGamerCalls Mr Wafflez I recently downloaded Harry Bo21's Apothicon Servant but when I shoot it in-game, the effect, sound, etc, spawns but no zombies get sucked in and after the swirling fx is done, all the zombies near it just become invisible. This is probably just me doing something stupid but I'd appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it, thanks. Tested it out and its also bugged for me, not just you friend its not "mine" its treyarchs i just told you how to turn it on and it "fully" works, you must not have followed the instructions, specifically the GSC level.b_allow_idgun_pap = 1; level.idgun_weapons = []; level.idgun_weapons[ 0 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_0" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 1 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_1" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 2 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_2" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 3 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_3" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 4 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_0" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 5 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_1" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 6 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_2" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 7 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_3" ); either that or your giving yourself "idgun" not "idgun_0" "idgun_1" etc

I think I found the error, I put all that stuff under zm_usermap::main();
The tutorial said to put it under usermaps::main(); in your GSC, which there is no usermaps::main(); in my GSC. Is my GSC bugged or do I need to add it?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mr Wafflez

Harry Bo21
TrueGamerCalls Mr Wafflez I recently downloaded Harry Bo21's Apothicon Servant but when I shoot it in-game, the effect, sound, etc, spawns but no zombies get sucked in and after the swirling fx is done, all the zombies near it just become invisible. This is probably just me doing something stupid but I'd appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it, thanks. Tested it out and its also bugged for me, not just you friend its not "mine" its treyarchs i just told you how to turn it on and it "fully" works, you must not have followed the instructions, specifically the GSC level.b_allow_idgun_pap = 1; level.idgun_weapons = []; level.idgun_weapons[ 0 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_0" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 1 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_1" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 2 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_2" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 3 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_3" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 4 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_0" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 5 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_1" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 6 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_2" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 7 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_3" ); either that or your giving yourself "idgun" not "idgun_0" "idgun_1" etc

I've went through the steps numerous times and I'm still having the same issue. I've done all the steps & I've /give idgun_0,1,2,3, etc. Still not working for some reason. Also, when the instructions say usermaps::main();, I also assume you mean zm_usermap::main(); (which is where I put it). Thanks in advance.

Just wondering; is there anything that needs to be put in zm_usermap.gsc or any other file that you might've missed when writing the guide?

If it helps, here's a GIF showing the issue: https://gyazo.com/7f2f4c40e49cf6201973309677a1544f

Edit: Turns out it was because I was using the default zombie spawner. Switched it to another one and it's working.

ModmeBot:

TrueGamerCalls
Mr Wafflez I recently downloaded Harry Bo21's Apothicon Servant but when I shoot it in-game, the effect, sound, etc, spawns but no zombies get sucked in and after the swirling fx is done, all the zombies near it just become invisible. This is probably just me doing something stupid but I'd appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it, thanks. Tested it out and its also bugged for me, not just you friend

hmm

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DorDur215

Mr Wafflez
Harry Bo21 TrueGamerCalls Mr Wafflez I recently downloaded Harry Bo21's Apothicon Servant but when I shoot it in-game, the effect, sound, etc, spawns but no zombies get sucked in and after the swirling fx is done, all the zombies near it just become invisible. This is probably just me doing something stupid but I'd appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it, thanks. Tested it out and its also bugged for me, not just you friend its not "mine" its treyarchs i just told you how to turn it on and it "fully" works, you must not have followed the instructions, specifically the GSC level.b_allow_idgun_pap = 1; level.idgun_weapons = []; level.idgun_weapons[ 0 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_0" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 1 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_1" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 2 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_2" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 3 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_3" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 4 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_0" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 5 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_1" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 6 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_2" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 7 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_3" ); either that or your giving yourself "idgun" not "idgun_0" "idgun_1" etc I've went through the steps numerous times and I'm still having the same issue. I've done all the steps & I've /give idgun_0,1,2,3, etc. Still not working for some reason. Also, when the instructions say usermaps::main();, I also assume you mean zm_usermap::main(); (which is where I put it). Thanks in advance. Just wondering; is there anything that needs to be put in zm_usermap.gsc or any other file that you might've missed when writing the guide? If it helps, here's a GIF showing the issue: https://gyazo.com/7f2f4c40e49cf6201973309677a1544f Edit: Turns out it was because I was using the default zombie spawner. Switched it to another one and it's working.

Im having the exact same issue how exactly did you resolve it?

ModmeBot:

DorDur215
Mr Wafflez Harry Bo21 TrueGamerCalls Mr Wafflez I recently downloaded Harry Bo21's Apothicon Servant but when I shoot it in-game, the effect, sound, etc, spawns but no zombies get sucked in and after the swirling fx is done, all the zombies near it just become invisible. This is probably just me doing something stupid but I'd appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it, thanks. Tested it out and its also bugged for me, not just you friend its not "mine" its treyarchs i just told you how to turn it on and it "fully" works, you must not have followed the instructions, specifically the GSC level.b_allow_idgun_pap = 1; level.idgun_weapons = []; level.idgun_weapons[ 0 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_0" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 1 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_1" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 2 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_2" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 3 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_3" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 4 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_0" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 5 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_1" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 6 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_2" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 7 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_3" ); either that or your giving yourself "idgun" not "idgun_0" "idgun_1" etc I've went through the steps numerous times and I'm still having the same issue. I've done all the steps & I've /give idgun_0,1,2,3, etc. Still not working for some reason. Also, when the instructions say usermaps::main();, I also assume you mean zm_usermap::main(); (which is where I put it). Thanks in advance. Just wondering; is there anything that needs to be put in zm_usermap.gsc or any other file that you might've missed when writing the guide? If it helps, here's a GIF showing the issue: https://gyazo.com/7f2f4c40e49cf6201973309677a1544f Edit: Turns out it was because I was using the default zombie spawner. Switched it to another one and it's working. Im having the exact same issue how exactly did you resolve it?

To fix it, find your spawner in radiant (it'll be a floating zombie model), select it, click on remap class, then search for "usermap" and you should find a zombie spawner that has "usermap" in it. Choose that one, compile and link your map, and it'll fix it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: LogicalEdits

Mr Wafflez
DorDur215 Mr Wafflez Harry Bo21 TrueGamerCalls Mr Wafflez I recently downloaded Harry Bo21's Apothicon Servant but when I shoot it in-game, the effect, sound, etc, spawns but no zombies get sucked in and after the swirling fx is done, all the zombies near it just become invisible. This is probably just me doing something stupid but I'd appreciate it if anyone knows how to fix it, thanks. Tested it out and its also bugged for me, not just you friend its not "mine" its treyarchs i just told you how to turn it on and it "fully" works, you must not have followed the instructions, specifically the GSC level.b_allow_idgun_pap = 1; level.idgun_weapons = []; level.idgun_weapons[ 0 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_0" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 1 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_1" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 2 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_2" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 3 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_3" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 4 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_0" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 5 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_1" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 6 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_2" ); level.idgun_weapons[ 7 ] = getWeapon( "idgun_upgraded_3" ); either that or your giving yourself "idgun" not "idgun_0" "idgun_1" etc I've went through the steps numerous times and I'm still having the same issue. I've done all the steps & I've /give idgun_0,1,2,3, etc. Still not working for some reason. Also, when the instructions say usermaps::main();, I also assume you mean zm_usermap::main(); (which is where I put it). Thanks in advance. Just wondering; is there anything that needs to be put in zm_usermap.gsc or any other file that you might've missed when writing the guide? If it helps, here's a GIF showing the issue: https://gyazo.com/7f2f4c40e49cf6201973309677a1544f Edit: Turns out it was because I was using the default zombie spawner. Switched it to another one and it's working. Im having the exact same issue how exactly did you resolve it? To fix it, find your spawner in radiant (it'll be a floating zombie model), select it, click on remap class, then search for "usermap" and you should find a zombie spawner that has "usermap" in it. Choose that one, compile and link your map, and it'll fix it.

Where is remap class? On Entity Info?