Modme Forums

Mystery box weapons for mod not appearing.

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Sazuzaki
I've been trying to make a private *mod* that adds WWII weapons (ported by TheSkyeLord) to the mystery box but after looking at every single tutorial, wiki, and video i could find, nothing worked. Im not very experienced with modding, so don't bash me if i did something stupid.

If you need certain pictures or videos just say something in the comments, otherwise, feel free to talk to me on discord @Sazuzaki#0576

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Sazuzaki
I've been trying to make a private *mod* that adds WWII weapons (ported by TheSkyeLord) to the mystery box but after looking at every single tutorial, wiki, and video i could find, nothing worked. Im not very experienced with modding, so don't bash me if i did something stupid. If you need certain pictures or videos just say something in the comments, otherwise, feel free to talk to me on discord @Sazuzaki#0576

each map has its own table, it doesnt use the generic "zm_levelcommon_weapons" one we use, they are named after the maps

either overwrite theirs ( bad idea ) or "load another" table along with theirs

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

Harry Bo21
Sazuzaki I've been trying to make a private *mod* that adds WWII weapons (ported by TheSkyeLord) to the mystery box but after looking at every single tutorial, wiki, and video i could find, nothing worked. Im not very experienced with modding, so don't bash me if i did something stupid. If you need certain pictures or videos just say something in the comments, otherwise, feel free to talk to me on discord @Sazuzaki#0576 each map has its own table, it doesnt use the generic "zm_levelcommon_weapons" one we use, they are named after the maps either overwrite theirs ( bad idea ) or "load another" table along with theirs

With this, you need a script for your mod, and you need to use a stock script to call your mod's script (and make sure both these scripts are in your zone file).