Modme Forums

(Help) Custom guns in the Box and PaP-able on any map

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: AAAA
I've looked around and gotten help with this from a couple places but haven't had any luck with it working. What I want to do is have a simple weapon mod that puts my custom guns into ANY official map. Right I can give them to myself through the console but I cant PaP them or ever get them from the mystery box. I know I have to have

load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_WEAPONCSVNAME.csv

in a gsc and csc, but because I don't have a map, just a mod, there isn't even a scripts folder. So far I have tried the following: creating a gsc and csc and pasting in that line, replace the name of the weapon csv in the zm_usermaap csc and gsc and then putting

scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_usermap.gsc
scriptparsetree,scripts/zm/zm_usermap.csc

in my zone file after

stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_WEAPONCSVNAME.csv

and also attempting to put the table code inside cscs and gsc that should always be loaded like powerups but still have had no luck. What could I be doing wrong?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Fil he Modder
all i can suggest is using the same zm_weaponcommon.csv by copying them over to each of your map files, you can leave the name as default, if you rename it to something like test_weapons.csv, then they won't work, also for the upgraded versions; make sure you have a weaponname_upgraded in that csv file, also you'll have to make an upgraded version yourself in APE such as making a camo table, names, damage etc.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Fil he Modder
all i can suggest is using the same zm_weaponcommon.csv by copying them over to each of your map files, you can leave the name as default, if you rename it to something like test_weapons.csv, then they won't work, also for the upgraded versions; make sure you have a weaponname_upgraded in that csv file, also you'll have to make an upgraded version yourself in APE such as making a camo table, names, damage etc.

weapon common isnt loaded on stock maps...

ive answered you about this several times now... please listen and stop reposting the same question

OVERRIDE a gsc and csc the game is ALREADY USING

like double points

add your Loadspec lines in to them, coz the game is already CALLING THEM