Modme Forums

Alias names for the Giant teleporter

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: D-2-K
i can grab the sound files myself ive got a few of them already but i dont know what the alias names would be or where to find out how to get them
any help would be great

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls
If you are talking about making one, you would put a line like this in any of your aliases (user alias, your own alias etc...)

name,,,pathtofilefromsoundassests\name of file.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,99,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

If you want to find the offical sound assets alias for the teleporter, look here to see if you can find it
http://phabricator.aviacreations.com/w/black_ops_3/info/common_sound_aliases/
fun fact: the modme wiki is pretty nice.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

TrueGamerCalls
If you are talking about making one, you would put a line like this in any of your aliases (user alias, your own alias etc...) name,,,pathtofilefromsoundassests\name of file.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,,,,,,,99,100,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, If you want to find the offical sound assets alias for the teleporter, look here to see if you can find it http://phabricator.aviacreations.com/w/black_ops_3/info/common_sound_aliases/ fun fact: the modme wiki is pretty nice.

yeah looked at those already and got <strong class="Latn headword" lang="en" xml:lang="en">line hypnosis scrowling down the page lmao [/B]i get how to make 1 also tried a couple of ideas myself but to no avail its the actual starting names im looking for and yeah Wiki is pretty nice "true dat" thats where i got the teleporter prefabs

and instructions from would just be nice to have sounds :)

cheers though bro ill keep trying if i do get them working ill add the fix to this post
</strong>

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
why do you always put your response in a quote? i can never tell which part is you speaking lol

ill add the sounds

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
ha ha idk cheers though my friend