Modme Forums

Help with some gun settings

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: D-2-K
Hey folks so I've been playing around with a few gun ports from the mega thread and noticed that some guns wont shoot off zombie heads when getting a head shot i know its not the zombie models as i can get all of harry's guns as well as stock weapons to do it no problems its only a select few but me being me would rather all my weapons be able to do this what settings should i be looking at in ape to correct this or is it just something im going to have to live with

cheers guys

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxRaPiDK3LLERxX

D-2-K
Hey folks so I've been playing around with a few gun ports from the mega thread and noticed that some guns wont shoot off zombie heads when getting a head shot i know its not the zombie models as i can get all of harry's guns as well as stock weapons to do it no problems its only a select few but me being me would rather all my weapons be able to do this what settings should i be looking at in ape to correct this or is it just something im going to have to live with cheers guys

That’s odd correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t that only happen when the zombie’s head detached model isn’t set up. I remember that happens when you’re using zm_usermap actors but when using zm_factory actors their head comes off when performing headshots.

What zombies actors you got in your map at the moment?
Im not sure if there even is a setting on weapon file to change the ability to detach zombie’s head when performing headshots.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

XxRaPiDK3LLERxX
D-2-K Hey folks so I've been playing around with a few gun ports from the mega thread and noticed that some guns wont shoot off zombie heads when getting a head shot i know its not the zombie models as i can get all of harry's guns as well as stock weapons to do it no problems its only a select few but me being me would rather all my weapons be able to do this what settings should i be looking at in ape to correct this or is it just something im going to have to live with cheers guys That’s odd correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t that only happen when the zombie’s head detached model isn’t set up. I remember that happens when you’re using zm_usermap actors but when using zm_factory actors their head comes off when performing headshots. What zombies actors you got in your map at the moment? Im not sure if there even is a setting on weapon file to change the ability to detach zombie’s head when performing headshots.

Really hmm im using Erthrocks models but i changed the animations from the defaults "factory" to the "new" genesis ones ie

(zm_zombie_ai_bt) to (zm_genesis_zombie.ai_bt)

(zm_zombie.ai_asm) to (zm_genesis_zombie.ai_asm)

(zm_factory_zombie.ai_ast) to (zm_genesis_zombie.ai_ast)

(zm_factory_zombie.ai_am) to (zm_genesis_zombie.ai_am)

but like i stated Stock weapons and Harry's weapons seem to "gib" the heads of with no issues its only some weapons that don't thats why im asking coz im way confused but if like you said thats not a gun setting then it looks like its just something im going to have to live with ide rather use the genesis animations for several reasons mainly there are way more animations for traversals

Edit so one weapon im testing at the moment is an ACR From Jia909 non pap wont gib the head yet after pap it will im still leaning towards this being a gun setting obviously i dont want all my weapons to be at the pap strength to start with
any thoughts guys

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxRaPiDK3LLERxX

D-2-K
XxRaPiDK3LLERxX D-2-K Hey folks so I've been playing around with a few gun ports from the mega thread and noticed that some guns wont shoot off zombie heads when getting a head shot i know its not the zombie models as i can get all of harry's guns as well as stock weapons to do it no problems its only a select few but me being me would rather all my weapons be able to do this what settings should i be looking at in ape to correct this or is it just something im going to have to live with cheers guys That’s odd correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t that only happen when the zombie’s head detached model isn’t set up. I remember that happens when you’re using zm_usermap actors but when using zm_factory actors their head comes off when performing headshots. What zombies actors you got in your map at the moment? Im not sure if there even is a setting on weapon file to change the ability to detach zombie’s head when performing headshots. Really hmm im using Erthrocks models but i changed the animations from the defaults "factory" to the "new" genesis ones ie (zm_zombie_ai_bt) to (zm_genesis_zombie.ai_bt) (zm_zombie.ai_asm) to (zm_genesis_zombie.ai_asm) (zm_factory_zombie.ai_ast) to (zm_genesis_zombie.ai_ast) (zm_factory_zombie.ai_am) to (zm_genesis_zombie.ai_am) but like i stated Stock weapons and Harry's weapons seem to "gib" the heads of with no issues its only some weapons that don't thats why im asking coz im way confused but if like you said thats not a gun setting then it looks like its just something im going to have to live with ide rather use the genesis animations for several reasons mainly there are way more animations for traversals Edit so one weapon im testing at the moment is an ACR From Jia909 non pap wont gib the head yet after pap it will im still leaning towards this being a gun setting obviously i dont want all my weapons to be at the pap strength to start with any thoughts guys

Ahh I see what you mean now, Sorry I don't know how to fix the issue, I hope you do manage to fix it up.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death
might be Rifle Bullet - not 100%, but I believe you can't gib without it on.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

The Black Death
might be Rifle Bullet - not 100%, but I believe you can't gib without it on.

Dude............ cheers man that's done the job works perfectly your getting a plus 1 from me