Modme Forums

map is not loading

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Stonermagoo420
i dont know why but when i try to compile and link the map the launcher crashes.
The map is not loading in from any auto_save backup or any back up map file i have for it.
i dont know if it could be because i have to many maps already but when i open the map in radiant it says
"(In the taskbar of the window)Sanity check failure

(!s_mapIsLoading)

E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\radiant_modtools.exe
..\..\src\effectscore\fx_glue_material.cpp:264"

i Dont want lose my progress i had alot of work going into that map. it was so good :'(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Stonermagoo420
i dont know why but when i try to compile and link the map the launcher crashes. The map is not loading in from any auto_save backup or any back up map file i have for it. i dont know if it could be because i have to many maps already but when i open the map in radiant it says "(In the taskbar of the window)Sanity check failure(!s_mapIsLoading)E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\bin\radiant_modtools.exe..\..\src\effectscore\fx_glue_material.cpp:264" i Dont want lose my progress i had alot of work going into that map. it was so good :'(

You have a broken fx in the map

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Stonermagoo420

Harry Bo21
You have a broken fx in the map

STONERmagoo420

thank you for the responce Harry bo21. but i dont know how to fix the broken fx or how to take it out from my map; without being able to open it in radiant? is there anyway to load my map from the last save or load the map without fx because there is no way i can open radiant for this map.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Stonermagoo420
Harry Bo21 You have a broken fx in the map STONERmagoo420 thank you for the responce Harry bo21. but i dont know how to fix the broken fx or how to take it out from my map; without being able to open it in radiant? is there anyway to load my map from the last save or load the map without fx because there is no way i can open radiant for this map.

not sure what the easiest way would be, as it only tells you the material in a fx thats busted not the fx. Might have to open the map in notepad and delete all fx ( back up first )

or go through the radiant auto saves