Modme Forums

zombie pathing help

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: bigdog765
im having a problem where the zombies dont move towards the player until you get really close to them. is there anyway to fix this

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

bigdog765
im having a problem where the zombies dont move towards the player until you get really close to them. is there anyway to fix this

By really close i guess you mean they attack the player which probably means you didn't put find_flesh into the spawner or you made another unattached area and forgot to add a pathnode

ModmeBot:

Reply By: bigdog765

mathfag
bigdog765 im having a problem where the zombies dont move towards the player until you get really close to them. is there anyway to fix this By really close i guess you mean they attack the player which probably means you didn't put find_flesh into the spawner or you made another unattached area and forgot to add a pathnode

i put the find_flesh into the spawner but the zombies still dont move

ModmeBot:

i figured out what the problem was, my navmesh was in the wrong spot but i cant move it, can anyone help?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

bigdog765
i figured out what the problem was, my navmesh was in the wrong spot but i cant move it, can anyone help?

delete it and put a new one in

ModmeBot:

mathfag
bigdog765 i figured out what the problem was, my navmesh was in the wrong spot but i cant move it, can anyone help? delete it and put a new one in

how do i delete the navmesh i cant seem to figure it out

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
drag on in from entity browser

but you dont need one at all, if one doesnt exist linker auto generates one

what do you mean its "in the wrong place"

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
drag on in from entity browser but you dont need one at all, if one doesnt exist linker auto generates one what do you mean its "in the wrong place"

whenever i type in show automesh in game the orange box is only on half of my map and the zombies only move when there in the orange box. i only have one zone btw