Modme Forums

Map won’t link

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Christians_Gaming
It doesn't look like my map will link, because the weapons I recently have added won't appear. My round music won't change either, is this a common issue and easy to fix or?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild
You must not have added the assets properly, or it's something else. Can you post the launcher's console text so we can read the errors?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Christians_Gaming

Wild
You must not have added the assets properly, or it's something else. Can you post the launcher's console text so we can read the errors?

Well. Here it is ;)

https://pastebin.com/fvABtEdQ

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

Christians_Gaming
Wild You must not have added the assets properly, or it's something else. Can you post the launcher's console text so we can read the errors? Well. Here it is ;) https://pastebin.com/fvABtEdQ

So many duplicate assets. It doesn't know what to use. Go in to APE and delete the dupes.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Christians_Gaming
So I found out that it was only the user alias, but don't know how to fix it. The user alias won't update, so I can't edit in it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
no... its the prefab in your map pointing to nothing

^1ERROR: in map: b:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\map_source\zm\zm_test.map

col_map:maps/zm/zm_test.d3dbsp
^1ERROR: Entity 478 misc_prefab at (-975 525 2) has no model
^1ERROR: Prefab '_prefabs/default_missing_prefab.map' not found
^1ERROR: in map: b:\steam\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\map_source\zm\zm_test.map
^1ERROR: Entity 733 misc_prefab at (175 719 158) has no model
^1ERROR: Prefab '_prefabs/default_missing_prefab.map' not found

your map is failing compile

there is a outrageous amount of other lesser errors too tho...