Modme Forums

bo3 brutus

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: hellboy
hello, i followed a tut on how to add the brutus to the tee. but every time he spawns i get connection interruption an game crashes. any other tut's out there. thanks.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

hellboy
hello, i followed a tut on how to add the brutus to the tee. but every time he spawns i get connection interruption an game crashes. any other tut's out there. thanks.

its not a tutorial

its "the instructions" with someones work (Nates)

Youve obv done something wrong, but popular opinion is not to use that anyway. It was made during the alpha and has a severe amount of bugs and issues that could be resolved ( infinite spawning bug and completely breaking AAT ammo and attacks you in laststand just to name a few - there are several more )

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hellboy

Harry Bo21
hellboy hello, i followed a tut on how to add the brutus to the tee. but every time he spawns i get connection interruption an game crashes. any other tut's out there. thanks. its not a tutorial its "the instructions" with someones work (Nates) Youve obv done something wrong, but popular opinion is not to use that anyway. It was made during the alpha and has a severe amount of bugs and issues that could be resolved ( infinite spawning bug and completely breaking AAT ammo and attacks you in laststand just to name a few - there are several more )

copy that, will remove it then.