Modme Forums

Getting custom weapons to show in bo3 multiplayer mod, Help!

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Long Cut
Hey everyone! I am trying to make a mod on Black Ops 3 multiplayer and am stumped as to what I have to do to get the weapon to show up in game. I have imported some weapons and have added them to the zone file for the mod like the tutorial said; when I try and test it out and give myself the weapon, the game says the server is cheat protected and won't give me the weapon. I have developer mode 1 turned on in the launcher as well so idk what my deal is haha. Is there a way to make the gun show up in the custom class menu so I can select it for use in game? If you know something that would help, please don't hesitate to speak up! lol Thanks guys!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
Developer 2

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Long Cut
Awesome thank you that worked! I also figured out how to add sounds to the weapons as well! :D It's fun messing around with cod4 guns in bo3 mp :D Just gotta figure out how to disable the thruster system in the game, balance weapon stats, add attachment abilities, add some cod4 player models, then add the weapons to the menus and my mod will be done :D I plan to do the same thing for cod ww2 weapons in bo3 mp. Maybe even create a couple custom maps for each mod for people to play on.