Modme Forums

Zombies Won’t Move

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ZombieKid164
Hello. I'm getting back into modding again and in the map I am working on, the zombies won't track the player for some reason. I used the original spawners that come with the template map which did work at some point, but now they don't. Risers spawn and don't move but window zombies go to the window, break down the boards, climb through, then fly back into the area they were in. Both still attack, it's just that they should move.

Here's a GIF that shows my problem:

Not sure what I did, might be something stupid but thanks if you can help me

Edit: Here's a screenshot of what window zombies do

Another Edit: The window ones (shown above) DO track the player once they go back inside the window area... not sure why but maybe this helps to find the problem?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
1) How do zombies go back in to the windowed area?
2) Maybe you deleted your nav volume.
3) If the area is separated from the rest of the map (either have to jump high or teleport or something (so zombies can't get there from the main part of the map)) then add a node_pathnode to the area.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164

mathfag
1) How do zombies go back in to the windowed area? 2) Maybe you deleted your nav volume. 3) If the area is separated from the rest of the map (either have to jump high or teleport or something (so zombies can't get there from the main part of the map)) then add a node_pathnode to the area.

1) I have no idea how they do this honestly
2) This is probably the problem because I couldn't find it, how would I go about adding one?
3) I literally just started making this; the zombies above would be in the start room

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
Did you accidentally wall off you big red rectangle (came with the spawns)? Zombies have to be able to path to it otherwise they freeze

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164
Nevermind, I just started a new map file and the problem seems to be gone.