Modme Forums

useraliases not compiling

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Jermz
I've been using mod tools since its release however long ago and I have never encountered this problem before. I don't know what to call it other than what's in the title, but if a person with more experience in this field can help I would appreciate it a lot. I didn't even realize there was a problem until later on, the sounds I've started putting in my useraliase file are not being compiled for whatever reason. Earlier on in my maps development, I put in a few sounds which worked perfectly fine, but from that point on, the sounds after it haven't worked at all. No compiling errors, the game starts just fine, except the sounds. I've looked online for solutions, but none seem to say anything but reinstalling mod tools, which understandably I don't want to do. Again, any help would be HUGELY appreciated.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

Jermz
I've been using mod tools since its release however long ago and I have never encountered this problem before. I don't know what to call it other than what's in the title, but if a person with more experience in this field can help I would appreciate it a lot. I didn't even realize there was a problem until later on, the sounds I've started putting in my useraliase file are not being compiled for whatever reason. Earlier on in my maps development, I put in a few sounds which worked perfectly fine, but from that point on, the sounds after it haven't worked at all. No compiling errors, the game starts just fine, except the sounds. I've looked online for solutions, but none seem to say anything but reinstalling mod tools, which understandably I don't want to do. Again, any help would be HUGELY appreciated.

any tutorial that instantly tells you to reinstall the mod tools for whats clearly a mistake - is written by a moron