Modme Forums

Steam messed up my mod tools, models and textures gone

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: MyNameIsNobody
I turned on my pc after being away for a day, and when I signed in and went to mod tools, steam made me sign back in and reinstall my mod tools, first i cancelled it and opened launcher in a different way, but it threw a whole bunch of errors at me, so I went ahead and let it reinstall...and in so doing it made every texture on my map disappear, along with a fair amount of models. Has this ever happened to anybody and if so how can i fix my map? Have a permanently ruined my map? Thanks for any help, criticism, or whatever.....

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202
did you check to see you still have the additional assets installed?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MyNameIsNobody
Yes, it says that I dont, but wont allow me to redownload them for some reason.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MyNameIsNobody
Finally got it to redownload the additional assets, but it still didnt work until I verified integrity 3 times and opened a different map, closed it, and reopened my current map that was having issues. Now everything is back, except for my own custom textures GDT which is somehow completely gone. Anyways, thanks Abnormal for trying to help, even if it was just stating the obvious, lol. I really do appreciate it. It also gave me a shite ton of gdt duplicate errors i have to fix now though....oh joy.