Modme Forums

BO3 Closes When Loading Into Map

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Zixology
Just made some changes (radiant only) to my map. Added some probes, brushes and patches. Map compiles just fine with no errors. I go to run it and I get a black screen right before BO3 just closes. No error message or anything. It just closes out as if I alt+F4. All other maps work fine. I have no clue what's causing this.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Symbo

Zixology
Just made some changes (radiant only) to my map. Added some probes, brushes and patches. Map compiles just fine with no errors. I go to run it and I get a black screen right before BO3 just closes. No error message or anything. It just closes out as if I alt+F4. All other maps work fine. I have no clue what's causing this.

Any wallbuys?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Zixology

Symbo
Zixology Just made some changes (radiant only) to my map. Added some probes, brushes and patches. Map compiles just fine with no errors. I go to run it and I get a black screen right before BO3 just closes. No error message or anything. It just closes out as if I alt+F4. All other maps work fine. I have no clue what's causing this. Any wallbuys?

Since the last successful test, I have not added any new ones.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Symbo
You might have delete something by accident. I know there are some ways to search for the error trough logfile, developer mode etc...
You can also look for an autosave in roots/radiant/auto_save and overwrite the one in roots/map_source/zm