Modme Forums

Anybody have HarryBo21’s Perks and Weapons Pack?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: tumebivmoruzza
Can anyone send me the files through PM's? Any help is welcome.

Edit: For Black Ops 3

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

tumebivmoruzza
Can anyone send me the files through PM's? Any help is welcome. Edit: For Black Ops 3

"I" will repost the "updated" assets when "i" am able to finish them

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Harry Bo21

but wait does that mean you have Harry's weapon pack?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: steviewonder87

Harry Bo21

Thanks please PM me his stuff I NEED IT FOR MY NEW BOX MAP!!1!
Fuck Harry for taking his stuff down what a douche.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tumebivmoruzza
I already got my hands on his weapon+perks pack with lots of other stuff that i didn't even ask for lol , If you want some of these i suggest asking to ppl over on modme discord.

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
tumebivmoruzza Can anyone send me the files through PM's? Any help is welcome. Edit: For Black Ops 3 "I" will repost the "updated" assets when "i" am able to finish them

was something in the above fucking unclear

ok fine, everyone can thank this piece of shit for me NOT releasing the updated and fixed stuff - as every single thing in that screen shot is out of date

go you - dont come crying to me with your complaints and bugs

assholes

ModmeBot:

Reply By: FlameLeo95

Harry Bo21
Harry Bo21 tumebivmoruzza Can anyone send me the files through PM's? Any help is welcome. Edit: For Black Ops 3 "I" will repost the "updated" assets when "i" am able to finish them was something in the above fucking unclear ok fine, everyone can thank this piece of shit for me NOT releasing the updated and fixed stuff - as every single thing in that screen shot is out of date go you - dont come crying to me with your complaints and bugs assholes

Some people just don't know how to be patient...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric
Im exited for the new patch of weapons harry, but want to know if you will be changing anything with the staffs? Some things I have found- You can carry two at once which wasnt the case in origins. Non upgraded and upgraded versions do not hurt certain types of ai. I have some custom ai in my map and the only staff damage they take is a charged shot from an upgraded staff.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: dkamasta
I am so done with all mod tools when I see this.
Harry is a f&#cing LEGEND.

...maybe bit drunk sorry...

ModmeBot:

modric
Im exited for the new patch of weapons harry, but want to know if you will be changing anything with the staffs? Some things I have found- You can carry two at once which wasnt the case in origins. Non upgraded and upgraded versions do not hurt certain types of ai. I have some custom ai in my map and the only staff damage they take is a charged shot from an upgraded staff.

all issues and oddities were fixed - as for limiting how many you can hold - that is a "map" specific option you must make yourself

but if people keep back alley dealing this shit NOONE will see the update

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
modric Im exited for the new patch of weapons harry, but want to know if you will be changing anything with the staffs? Some things I have found- You can carry two at once which wasnt the case in origins. Non upgraded and upgraded versions do not hurt certain types of ai. I have some custom ai in my map and the only staff damage they take is a charged shot from an upgraded staff. all issues and oddities were fixed - as for limiting how many you can hold - that is a "map" specific option you must make yourself but if people keep back alley dealing this shit NOONE will see the update

Im excited for this update too!!! I wonder though do you plan on releasing the bows from DE that would be an amazing addition!!! You are pure genius Harry thanks!!!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric
Leo, der eisendrache bows were released on this site, just search for them

ModmeBot:

modric
Leo, der eisendrache bows were released on this site, just search for them

if you want utterly broken crap based on the old old old old old old old version of my first weapon pack - sure

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
modric Leo, der eisendrache bows were released on this site, just search for them if you want utterly broken crap based on the old old old old old old old version of my first weapon pack - sure

Yeah I know there's a release already but they're completely broken and the person who posted them gives 0 support for them. Also harry is amazing at getting things to work properly so I was wondering if he could make the bows work with his pack, maybe a functioning upgrade and dragon system as well. It would add another layer of awesome to harry's already amazing pack :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag

FlameLeo95
Harry Bo21 modric Leo, der eisendrache bows were released on this site, just search for them if you want utterly broken crap based on the old old old old old old old version of my first weapon pack - sure Yeah I know there's a release already but they're completely broken and the person who posted them gives 0 support for them. Also harry is amazing at getting things to work properly so I was wondering if he could make the bows work with his pack, maybe a functioning upgrade and dragon system as well. It would add another layer of awesome to harry's already amazing pack :)

They work fine. I do give support for them. I don't give support for the dragon heads, which are included

ModmeBot:

they work anything "but" fine - and nothing like what they are supposed to be

ModmeBot:

If anyone needs any Harry packs I can sort you out for $5 each, I've got all the old packs for sale just PM me.

But keep it on the down low no one tell Harry.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: FrozenDragon
Well I can see why the file was no longer available since harry was doing an update but jesus there is no need to be fucking rude to him all because he took his files down. I'm getting abit impatient myself since I want to use them but I'm not being a rude piece of shit about it.

ModmeBot:

steviewonder87
If anyone needs any Harry packs I can sort you out for $5 each, I've got all the old packs for sale just PM me. But keep it on the down low no one tell Harry.

And who the fuck would pay money for scripts?

ModmeBot:

FrozenDragon
steviewonder87 If anyone needs any Harry packs I can sort you out for $5 each, I've got all the old packs for sale just PM me. But keep it on the down low no one tell Harry. And who the fuck would pay money for scripts?

erm people who want to show support to those of us whove spent over 20,000 hours learning to script / making this shit / buying the games to rip[ the assets for YOUR benefit?

and stevie was being "sarcastic"

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
FrozenDragon steviewonder87 If anyone needs any Harry packs I can sort you out for $5 each, I've got all the old packs for sale just PM me. But keep it on the down low no one tell Harry. And who the fuck would pay money for scripts? erm people who want to show support to those of us whove spent over 20,000 hours learning to script / making this shit / buying the games to rip[ the assets for YOUR benefit? and stevie was being "sarcastic"

Yeah there are a plethora of problems including missing files and I would send you $20 for the addition of the bows harry no sarcasm !!!

ModmeBot:

Everyone knows that isn’t true... grow up

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
Everyone knows that isn’t true... grow up

sorry i worded the above wrong plethora of problems with mathfag's bows and pm your email for paypal ill send that to you tomorrow :)

ModmeBot:

Ah well good is all sometimes I don't realize it's sarcasm.

ModmeBot:

Anyway hope the update comes out soon honestly want to use these.

ModmeBot:

FrozenDragon
And who the fuck would pay money for scripts?

For this comment the price is now £10 for you buddy.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ihmiskeho

steviewonder87
If anyone needs any Harry packs I can sort you out for $5 each, I've got all the old packs for sale just PM me. But keep it on the down low no one tell Harry.

Is there a private beta for $4?

ModmeBot:

ihmiskeho
Is there a private beta for $4?

Sure!