Modme Forums

Unresolved External with 2 parameters GSC line 0

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: modric
Yea after adding in some custom ee stuff and using matarras freeze gun as well as copying a simple teleport script over I get this error when running my map. Map links perfectly and does not have a console.mp log so there is an issue with parameters somewhere but idk where. I have removed all recent scripts (none of which even had parameters) and still have the error, will post my gsc if someone wants to look. If anyone has had this error I would love to hear what causes it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
Posting the gsc would be a good idea.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric
I messed with my map and found one of my perk scripts was missing a scriptparsetree in the zone, so I added that and now have the same error but with 0 parameters. Heres the gsc- i removed alot of functions that I added recently so its not that huge https://mega.nz/#!RGY1yQjK!upu6tJKwlqFNafrLlCgJe050eFn67yfup2WiCuRxvac

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric
I have it fixed, it was a few sloppy functions including a thread that lead to a deleted function as well as a playsound function with no ent to play the sound. The reason I could not find these simple causes was the linker and game did not give any source for the error. What I had to do was run the map with dev enabled to get the error line and find what was wrong instead of guessing.