Modme Forums

No Nav Mesh gen

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: raygunner
WARNING: NavVolume generation is skipped. Flying units might not behave correctly. This might be due to there is no nav_volume brush in the level, or the generation is skipped purposely by skipping -navvolume option.

that's what the launcher says when compiling and when I launch the map the zombies stand still

ModmeBot:

Reply By: noVADex

raygunner
WARNING: NavVolume generation is skipped. Flying units might not behave correctly. This might be due to there is no nav_volume brush in the level, or the generation is skipped purposely by skipping -navvolume option. that's what the launcher says when compiling and when I launch the map the zombies stand still

That is a common message error even when there actually is nav mesh generated in the map. So............
verify there is no nav mesh ...launch map, in console type /developer 1 followed by /Ai_showNavmesh 1
This should show the nav mesh in yellow on the floor. If it is there go back into radiant and check the kvps on the zombies nodes....script_string (value) findflesh script_noteworthy (value) riser_ location and or script_string (value) receiver_set_entery_ a entery must match the barrier targetname. while in radaint also verify that you still have a info_player_start and didnt delete it by accident.

Good luck

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Symbo
Navvolume is for flying ai. Btw i had navmesh issues i couldnt solve or understand. I found out if you place several pathnodes it generate small navmesh spots.