Modme Forums

Is anyone interested in custom round sound-packs?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: kingkenny
Hi,

I'll maybe produce some Round Sound-Packs (100% selfmade and royalty-free) including First Intro , Round Start/End, Dog Round Start/End, Game Over etc. -sounds.
I'd upload the sounds in the correct format and with a text file containing the aliases.

But first of all,
Is anyone even interested in something like this?
And if yes, where should i post it then? "Public Assets"?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheJaguarPlays

kingkenny
Hi,I'll maybe produce some Round Sound-Packs (100% selfmade and royalty-free) including First Intro , Round Start/End, Dog Round Start/End, Game Over etc. -sounds.I'd upload the sounds in the correct format and with a text file containing the aliases.But first of all,Is anyone even interested in something like this?And if yes, where should i post it then? "Public Assets"?

Myself I'm a sucker for the round music, so I would be very interested in this. But I think I'm not the only one that thinks that, also I think you can just upload it in the public assets if you are planning on making and also uploading these sounds for everyone, just make sure to include a tutorial for installing/changing the round music.

Other then that I think it would be awesome to have something like this!
So I would say go for it.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric
A few have already been released, I think zetsubou and gorod krovi, original music, and origins are all on this site. would love to see moon remastered sounds, and other chronicles though

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TheJaguarPlays

modric
A few have already been released, I think zetsubou and gorod krovi, original music, and origins are all on this site. would love to see moon remastered sounds, and other chronicles though

I think he's talking about custom/self made round music. Not round music that is already made by treyarch/infinity ward/sledgehammer.

You can find those sounds from moon remasterd and others in videos and you could donwload them and make them yourself.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric
Oh yea youre right, I dont have chronicles on PC so I cant rip them but would love to see Chronicles music and maybe models released