Modme Forums

Replace Type of Grenade?

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: peterparker
I would like to change the hand grenade in my map to a different type, like the stielhandgranate or pineapple grenade. How do I achieve that?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dedrix

peterparker
I would like to change the hand grenade in my map to a different type, like the stielhandgranate or pineapple grenade. How do I achieve that?

I'm assuming it's a "weapon" which needs to be ported. :/

ModmeBot:

Reply By: peterparker
I was under the impression both the Stielhandgranate and the Pineapple Grenade are already in the BO3 Campaign. Am I missing something?

Edit: Sorry, the pineapple isn't in the campaign. That looks as if it may be port-able from an earlier version...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dedrix

peterparker
I was under the impression both the Stielhandgranate and the Pineapple Grenade are already in the BO3 Campaign. Am I missing something? Edit: Sorry, the pineapple isn't in the campaign. That looks as if it may be port-able from an earlier version...

Yes this just means it should be in the game files, . If you want to get it into your map then you'll have to port it out.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: peterparker
OK then, what am I looking for (Let's find the Stielhandgranate, since that's what I'm really after)?

Edit: According to The Indestructable Mike Pence, It can be ported from at least BO1 WaW, so that's good news.

However, the Wiki says it's already there in the base game. It should be as easy as calling it if that is the case,
but I cannot for the life of me find the assets in the APE or the gamefiles. Hurmf.