Modme Forums

Grubendorf

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Spirit I eagle
Hey this is my first time mapping!

the map calls Grubendorf its a buried styled map, what it means = Mine village in german. Here are some pictures, its only the starting area You will get teleported to the mine village with a little shooting easter egg" " "

Plans:

Mine village (burried Style)

More scripts (looking for scripters)

Custom Weapons (Looking for)

Credits:

NateSmithZombies -scripting

PS: I know i am new but i think this will be a very good map

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile
Looks great! I get a quite "enclosed" feeling from these images, will the entire map be as shown here, or more open areas such as in Buried in Black Ops II, as you seem to take alot of inspiration from that map?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Spirit I eagle
Yea i know it will be more open this is only the starting area. It will be more open and you can walk inside some of the houses i going to make like this one. there wil be more detail but its a prefab. I wanted the starting room enclosed, because you want to leave there so fast as you can like in mob of the death "you think you get away with the plane but you crashed" here you go to the teleporter "you think you get away but you get in the hidden mine village"

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

SpiritYea i know it will be more open this is only the starting area. It will be more open and you can walk inside some of the houses i going to make like this one. there wil be more detail but its a prefab. I wanted the starting room enclosed, because you want to leave there so fast as you can like in mob of the death "you think you get away with the plane but you crashed" here you go to the teleporter "you think you get away but you get in the hidden mine village"

I am really liking your progress. Just something as simple as your pillars on that structure; is absolutely amazning in my opinion. Small details like this really brings a map to life. Keep us updated, because I'm loving this!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Idogftw
Damn! Sexy AF!

ModmeBot:

Day 1 saloon

"

i hope this wil be western enough

ModmeBot:

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter
Looking good man! Keep at it.

ModmeBot:

the project is closed it was to small you cant even play the map on round 10

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

Spiritthe project is closed it was to small you cant even play the map on round 10

Canceled and locked, msg a mod if you wish to reopen.