Modme Forums

Crossroads - WIP

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Deanford
Crossroads----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Our four characters have somehow made it to the countryside of London and are now held up in a little town, little is known about this town however, the undead horde doesnt care and are coming! Map Features: Change from Perk Machines 5 Perk Limit Custom Models/Textures Jump Pads (Not availabe yet) Kino Teleporter System Shootable Song Easter Egg Buildable Power Custom Weapons - Upgradable Gorod Krovi PAP Camo Spawnable Perk Bottle (Not available yet) If you have played my map and think its worth a rating, please rate Crossroads at the top-right of the page! It will be much appreciated! Want to check the map progress from start to finish along with sneak peaks behind the scenes of the map? If ao then feel free to visit my YouTube channel and make sure to not miss any updates! https://youtube.com/user/DeansProductionNote: Map is still a WIP so please expect the map to look different between now and completion and some bugs. Big thanks to Jerri Gaming for allowing me to use his weapon ports.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile
The map looks fairly good. One thing I'd comment on is how big and open the rooms, in particular spawn is. It often becomes far too easy of a map with large open areas.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Deanford

ExofileThe map looks fairly good. One thing I'd comment on is how big and open the rooms, in particular spawn is. It often becomes far too easy of a map with large open areas.

Looks less spacious to the version i have right now, ive made it more tighter :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MoTivE

Map looks real good, looks like you have spent many hours of your time here lol