Modme Forums

MWR models for BO3

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Ieuan
Hi Everyone, I am in the model aquesition stage of porting a map into bo3 and thought I would share some models with you all.

Once you have downloaded the models (at least 100+), place them in your model export folder in bo3 and they will be available for use....enjoy....drop #1 of a few this year.

Download link: Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile
Out of curiosity, exactly what kind of models are included in this download? Crates? Trees? Rocks?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: FiveSeven

thanks for sharing !

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ray1235

ExofileOut of curiosity, exactly what kind of models are included in this download? Crates? Trees? Rocks?

A lot of common models.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PentaFrost

Can anyone confirm it's called rus_vill.zip and that it is 1.6GB. And that is hold no virus and stuff.

I dont like to download stuff without proper knowledge.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

PentaFrost

Can anyone confirm it's called rus_vill.zip and that it is 1.6GB. And that is hold no virus and stuff.

It's clean.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ieuan

PentaFrost

I am a community mapper, and have never ever sent corrupt files....it would ruin my good reputation in the community as a whole....the file is named rus_vill as I am working on a map of the same name and needed these models to complete the project....as always I usually share, the next two installments will be smaller and will contain other models for mw (or in the case of some of the com models WWII, as IW did use a lot in COD4)....

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ieuan

I will be releasing more MWR models later today.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Gbergz

Thank you so much for this!

Great work!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

There is one

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HEYOU_mo
Do you have shipment containers from MWR for BO3?