Modme Forums

THE TOWN - Custom BLACK OPS III Zombies map by AlfaTheseus

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: AlfaTheseus
THE TOWN

Work In Progress of my first Zombies map, which was originally created for World at War.

"Victorian Era built English Village, which has seen the spread of the infected empty the streets, despite the village peoples' attempt to fight back. The outbreak begun when a plane which carried 115 crashed into the village after being shot down by an unknown enemy."

Current detailing is rather minimal, as functionality is currently priority. I occasionally add new features and new areas, however, it is difficult to find the time whilst being a student.

Some Features:

-DIY 11 Renovator (CraftDAnimations) * PaP Version audio is currently not working.

-PHD Flopper (WARDOGSK93)

-Tombstone (CO-OP) (WARDOGSK93)

-Vulture Aid (WARDOGSK93)

-Der Wunderfizz (WARDOGSK93)

-Who's Who (WARDOGSK93)

-Electric Cherry (Model by WARDOGSK93) *Prompt still says to turn power on, but works anyway. Working on a fix

-Pack-a-Punch area, which is a partical re-imagine of Nacht Der Untoten (That's right, even more Nacht on the Workshop)

-Custom Starting Pistol (Makarov from Black Ops, ported by Erthrocks, and custom PaP added by myself)

-Medium/Large Map

-Custom Weapons for Games such as Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops, Advanced Warfare, and Modern Warfare Remastered. (Credits for specifics in Change Notes on the Steam Workshop page)

-Kino Style Teleports

-Random Perk Spawner, which grants a Perk to all players.

-Buildable Power Switch

-Custom Wallbuys (CraftDAnimations)

-Perk Machines and Pack-a-Punch with sound

-Buyable Ending

-Gorod Krovi PaP Camos

-GG Machine

-Secret Wall Buys

-Widows Wine

Feel free to contact me with feedback via Steam or Twitter (Linked on the Steam Workshop Page), or leave it in the discussions on the Steam Workshop page. All Feedback and Suggestions are appreciated :^)

Link to workshop page : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=773515530

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

Overall it's got promise. My first suggestion would be to make it look more natural. Things like lawns etc aren't too often simply a flat surface with grass all over. Generally it can be some dirt in various locations, etc. Make sure the destruction you're adding looks good. a hole in the wall/ceiling won't just be a spiky hole. It'll have rebar, crumbles everywhere and dust around.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AlfaTheseus

Exofile

Overall it's got promise. My first suggestion would be to make it look more natural. Things like lawns etc aren't too often simply a flat surface with grass all over. Generally it can be some dirt in various locations, etc. Make sure the destruction you're adding looks good. a hole in the wall/ceiling won't just be a spiky hole. It'll have rebar, crumbles everywhere and dust around.

Thank you for the feedback! Since recieving your comment, I have improved upon the aspects that you have highlighted. I also plan for a large release tomorrow, which will improve quite a bit of detailing to the map; such as replacing vista buildings with custom ones.

Here's an example of that:

I hope you will continue to provide feedback, as it is highly valued ! :^)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

AlfaTheseus
Exofile

Thank you for the feedback! Since recieving your comment, I have improved upon the aspects that you have highlighted. I also plan for a large release tomorrow, which will improve quite a bit of detailing to the map; such as replacing vista buildings with custom ones.

Here's an example of that:

I hope you will continue to provide feedback, as it is highly valued ! :^)

Looks gorgeous! Looks really eerie yet beautiful. Nice job on that.