Modme Forums

MW2 Weapon Mod

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Lethal Peelz
<h1 style="text-align:center;">Morden Warfare 2 Weapon Mod</h1>

The Mod has now been released http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=958397907

I've been working on this mod for the past couple of weeks with breaks here and there.

I expect this mod to be released after Zombie Chronicles has been released for PC

The Mod Will Include:

All MW2 Weapons with a few exceptions(Ranger I found out how to fix it,RPG,Javelin and Stinger)

PHD on Every Map (Credit to HarryBo21)(It was broken on the new maps)

A New Death Machine

New Pap Camo with 11 Different colors (Credit to Azsry for Tutorial)

New Hud

No Perk Limit

Updated Textures, new textures and slide animations (Credit to Azsry for rig and tutorial for slide anims)

And More

Screenshots:

<hr>One Last Thing. If anyone knows how to change wall weapons in mods, PLEASE let me know.

I have found out how to change wall weapons now. (Thank you jerri_gaming)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Psh
AA-12 pap has to be called "Vibrator". This is not optional.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Lethal Peelz

Psh
AA-12 pap has to be called "Vibrator". This is not optional.

Trust me. I have something really special for the AA-12

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Astraxis
Something that's not a BO1/BO2 weapons mod? I don't believe it.
For realsies though, this looks great, keep it up!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: gunsabdpugs18
Is this mod is still going to be released ? I mean zombies chronicles is released for pc so it could be released on steam workshop (if it is going to uploaded into steam workshop)

ModmeBot:

gunsabdpugs18
Is this mod is still going to be released ? I mean zombies chronicles is released for pc so it could be released on steam workshop (if it is going to uploaded into steam workshop)

I am basically done with the mod now. I just need to test it before i release it publicly. Expect it to be released this week

ModmeBot:

Reply By: gunsabdpugs18

Lethal Peelz
gunsabdpugs18 Is this mod is still going to be released ? I mean zombies chronicles is released for pc so it could be released on steam workshop (if it is going to uploaded into steam workshop) I am basically done with the mod now. I just need to test it before i release it publicly. Expect it to be released this week

Cool and maybe it will work well on psh's rust zombies map too (because rust is a mw2 map and this weapon mod would fit into the map)

ModmeBot:

The Morden Warfare 2 Weapon Mod has now been released
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=958397907