Modme Forums

(Yet to be Named) Laboratory-Style Map

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Abnormal202
yep.

if the title "yet to be named" didn't draw you in, at least I have some pictures for you to look at:

Anyways, let me tell you about the map.

currently, it features:

• A custom round boss

• Verruckt-Style Spawns

• Elevators

• Spinning Perks! Yay!

• A new currency

In the future I plan on making many more script-features that will change how you play zombies. The custom currency for example, is a big feature in the map that I will expand upon.

I'm primarily a scripter, rather than a mapper, so I wanted to make a map that is heavy into scripted features.

If anyone wants to help me with this map (including mappers), or just stay tuned for updates, you can join the discord created for it HERE.

Also, if anyone can come up with any good names, you can post in the comments below, I'm open to suggestions.

Others Working on the Map:
  • Zombiekid164

• Renegade

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

Abnormal202
yep. if the title "yet to be named" didn't draw you in, at least I have some pictures for you to look at: Anyways, let me tell you about the map. currently, it features: A custom round boss Verruckt-Style Spawns Elevators Spinning Perks! Yay! A new currency In the future I plan on making many more script-features that will change how you play zombies. The custom currency for example, is a big feature in the map that I will expand upon. I'm primarily a scripter, rather than a mapper, so I wanted to make a map that is heavy into scripted features. If anyone wants to help me with this map (including mappers), or just stay tuned for updates, you can join the discord created for it HERE. Also, if anyone can come up with any good names, you can post in the comments below, I'm open to suggestions. Others Working on the Map: Zombiekid164 Renegade

That actually looks really nice. Cant wait to see more about the map :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

Noah Gamerscore
That actually looks really nice. Cant wait to see more about the map :)

Tanks you Vrai much. well post moree wen come oot

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

Abnormal202
Noah Gamerscore That actually looks really nice. Cant wait to see more about the map :) Tanks you Vrai much. well post moree wen come oot

Nt a probem maen. Cat wait for mure screanshts :) XD

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164
Updated screenshots please. The first picture doesn't show the chairs I added

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

ZombieKid164
Updated screenshots please. The first picture doesn't show the chairs I added

I'm sorry. They were beautiful chairs