Modme Forums

Bus Depot (BO2) reimagined

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: simplyzak09
Hello

I just wanted to post about my current WIP map which will be a reimagining of Black Ops 2 Tranzit (the best zombies map ever made [Joke]) Bus Depot Map.

This map will not be a side by side remaster, I wanted to do something creative with the map by making it bigger and more enjoyable
more enjoyable than just a spawn room in Tranzit and a small survival map on BO2 with no Perks.

I'm talking more rooms, lots, and lots of PERKS, no lava, more playability and easter eggs the lot.

The map I would say is 95% complete at this current time and I've been planning and working on this map from when my last map published on steam.
working on this map from when my last map published on steam.
(Das Haus: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1123227510)

I'm hopefully looking to get the map finished and published by Halloween (31st October) BUT don't hold me to this because tomorrow (19th September) I'm starting back Uni
so progress is going to be going a lot slower from now on, and I'm not going to rush this map out just to make a deadline
so if it's not finished 100% to the point where I'm
happy with it by Halloween I'll hold off publishing it until I'm happy with it.

that said so far I have all the playable areas mapped out, they just need details.
I still need to work on the outside of the map,
add in easter eggs with small steps to unlock a buyable ending.
and there are a few other things I need to do such as trying to fix traverses.

But yeah enjoy the short video of the spawn room aka the bus depot itself (WIP) and some radiant behind the scenes pics and screenshots, Any and all feedback on what you have seen so far will be greatly helpful and welcome :)
and some radiant behind the scenes pics and screenshots, Any and all feedback on what you have seen so far will be greatly helpful and welcome :)
Any and all feedback on what you have seen so far will be greatly helpful and welcome :)

Screenshot 1:

Screenshot 2:

Screenshot 3:

Screenshot 4:

Screenshot 5:

Screenshot 6:

Screenshot 7:

Screenshot 8:

Screenshot 9:

Screenshot 10:

Screenshot 11:

Screenshot 12:

Screenshot13:

Screenshot 14:

The map is coming along nicely, as you can see from the above development pictures, you can see how the map has shaped and changed. And I am hoping that people will be able to download this map of the steam marketplace within the next 10 days, that if all goes well this week.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: mathfag
NO LAVA?!?!? WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: simplyzak09

mathfag
NO LAVA?!?!? WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS :)

Replaced it with something equally as annoying :P

ModmeBot:

update: added new screenshots as well as including the older ones now viewable on the forum post.

ModmeBot:

UPDATE: the map is done, and I' pretty much ready to upload the map to the steam workshop but I'm going to wait a few days to a week first just coz of WW2.

I'll be posting a gameplay video of the map probably between tomorrow and Monday

ModmeBot:

MAP REALISED: The map is finally out and ready to download off the steam marketplace. I'd like to say thank you to those who helped me with scripting the map.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1204282385

ModmeBot:

Reply By: modric
awesome ill check it out