Modme Forums

Farm Greenrun coming soon

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Stonermagoo420
I do not know this image platform thing, so heres image links to see the maps wip

picture 1

picture 2

picture 3

picture 4

picture 5

picture 6

heads up this will be coming come out very soon :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Madgaz182
You really need to work on your lighting for this map... and it looks very model spam heavy and not probed??

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Stonermagoo420
its only 43% models the rest is all radiant. But thanks i think figured out what your talking bout needing to fix the light probes. so ill get to doing that too. might also need to add alot more texture blending and fix some zombie pile up glitches, if you want to test it out and help with glitch patching process goto Farm Greenrun WIP and test the map; msg me if you find floor glitches, or anything else that seems funky ( but like cmon i know the light switch bug when you turn on power anything but that :). And PS. special thanks to you Madgaz :) your key card tutorial was a huge help for me. also im giving credits in the end game credits once i get them working..

I Am currently adding/editing
Zone 2 Area
Radios

Round sounds
Character Sounds
Perk Jingles
Plan E. 115 easteregg
A few Guns sounds
A bit of texture blending
-Models-
-Lights-
-Probes-
Zombies Teleporting from farm and vice versa
Staff upgrade time/souls
4 soul boxes
Thumbnail picture,Loading image, end game interlude/credits
-and more-

What the map currently has
2 Mystery Boxes
A Monkey bomb wallbuy
A Raygun Mark 2 wallbuy
Pack-a-Punch
8 Perks
2 Gumball machines
Shield Buildable
1 Teddy to hunt
1 Key Card
Harry bo21's weapons/staffs v3
NSZ's Brutus on steriods
Make Cent's soul boxes
Zombiekid's Working elevator
Buyable Ending
60 spawner locations
and 6 not so expensive doors
-and much more-

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

Stonermagoo420
its only 43% models the rest is all radiant. But thanks i think figured out what your talking bout needing to fix the light probes. so ill get to doing that too. might also need to add alot more texture blending and fix some zombie pile up glitches, if you want to test it out and help with glitch patching process goto Farm Greenrun WIP and test the map; msg me if you find floor glitches, or anything else that seems funky ( but like cmon i know the light switch bug when you turn on power anything but that :). And PS. special thanks to you Madgaz :) your key card tutorial was a huge help for me. also im giving credits in the end game credits once i get them working.. I Am currently adding/editing Zone 2 Area Radios Round sounds Character Sounds Perk Jingles Plan E. 115 easteregg A few Guns sounds A bit of texture blending -Models- -Lights- -Probes- Zombies Teleporting from farm and vice versa Staff upgrade time/souls Adding the other 3 soul boxes Thumbnail picture,Loading image, end game interlude/credits -and more- What the map currently has 2 Mystery Boxes A Monkey bomb wallbuy A Raygun Mark 2 wallbuy Pack-a-Punch 8 Perks 2 Gumball machines Shield Buildable 1 Teddy to hunt 1 Key Card Harry bo21's weapons/staffs v3 NSZ's Brutus on steriods Make Cent's soul boxes Zombiekid's Working elevator Buyable Ending 60 spawner locations and 6 not so expensive doors -and much more-

Don't want to be a dick, but this sounds like your generic OP map, which is like almost every map at this point. I've seen patterns with sucessful maps, they all are unique. Your map idea sounds like nothing unique to me. Take my advice/rant any way you want to.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

none of the images actually work

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

Harry Bo21

Working fine for me.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

I had to work out the Modme image system too. basically you'll have to make sure the file extension (.jpg, .png, etc.) is at the end of the URL. you can get it by right clicking on the image and clicking on "copy image adress". for this image it was:

https://ibin.co/w800/3ceuugFHj3Oj.png

ModmeBot:

Thank you for your help again abnormal , i REALLY love the good help :)

ModmeBot:

Update 1.0 10-20-17
Fixed Dog spawners
Fixed Death Barrier
Fixed Jugg
Fixed Brutus spawning/Still working on reward
Fixed 60% of lighting
Fixed 40% of probes (im still not satisfied with reflections in light state 1 before power is turned on)
Fixed Stairs in house
Fixed Ray gun mk 2 sounds
Fixed Monkey bombs wall buy
Fixed Sheild buildable (one of the parts werent attainable)
Fixed Zombie barrier at gumball machine

Update 1.1 10-21-17
Fixed PAP zombie buildup (by mule kick)
Fixed traversal by electric cherry 2.0
Fixed round sounds (still awaiting if i like it or not)
Fixed 50% of probes in state 1
Fixed 70% of lighting (still need to complete)
Fixed 30% elevator glitching (bouncing while moving reduced by 30% still trying to fix it)
Fixed 50 % of models (some had unnecessary shadows etc )

Update 1.2 10-24-17
Fixed the PAP Area (working on PAP sounds)
Fixed walking through rocks by MKll
Fixed a random buy trigger by mulekick
Fixed cliping around genterator
Fixed 80% of Probes (in both light states)
Fixed 80% of lighting ^^
Fixed 80% of models
Fixed spawning in on round 1 you could be stuck in the ground
Fixed Split screen lighting, it used to be flickering down underground
Added Fire and other ambient sounds
Changed Gumball location underground
Finalized jugg locations
Fixed 40% of elevator bounciness (Really hard to get it steady)
Wall running fixed in some parts was a bit annoying turning corners while running
Adding New custom Guns into box in next update. so stay active to my feed

PS. For those who aren't finding the teddy bear dont look at this image "SPOILER"

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21

Harry Bo21 Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate all you have done for this community so here you go man :D and my bad for late response (Your weapons prefabs and scripts were a big part of this map so thanks again this wouldnt of been possible without you)

ModmeBot:

TrueGamerCalls
Stonermagoo420 its only 43% models the rest is all radiant. But thanks i think figured out what your talking bout needing to fix the light probes. so ill get to doing that too. might also need to add alot more texture blending and fix some zombie pile up glitches, if you want to test it out and help with glitch patching process goto Farm Greenrun WIP and test the map; msg me if you find floor glitches, or anything else that seems funky ( but like cmon i know the light switch bug when you turn on power anything but that :). And PS. special thanks to you Madgaz :) your key card tutorial was a huge help for me. also im giving credits in the end game credits once i get them working.. I Am currently adding/editing Zone 2 Area Radios Round sounds Character Sounds Perk Jingles Plan E. 115 easteregg A few Guns sounds A bit of texture blending -Models- -Lights- -Probes- Zombies Teleporting from farm and vice versa Staff upgrade time/souls Adding the other 3 soul boxes Thumbnail picture,Loading image, end game interlude/credits -and more- What the map currently has 2 Mystery Boxes A Monkey bomb wallbuy A Raygun Mark 2 wallbuy Pack-a-Punch 8 Perks 2 Gumball machines Shield Buildable 1 Teddy to hunt 1 Key Card Harry bo21's weapons/staffs v3 NSZ's Brutus on steriods Make Cent's soul boxes Zombiekid's Working elevator Buyable Ending 60 spawner locations and 6 not so expensive doors -and much more- Don't want to be a dick, but this sounds like your generic OP map, which is like almost every map at this point. I've seen patterns with sucessful maps, they all are unique. Your map idea sounds like nothing unique to me. Take my advice/rant any way you want to.

Thank you for the response. I will work harder to create this unique master piece but in the mean time, i need to be working on a generic op map, especially one that has taken up the last 3 months of my life since. so I dont want to make you out to sound critical in anyway but i will take your advice in consideration and will come out with a unique map to your likeing :)