Modme Forums

Town Remake

Game Modding | Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 | General Discussion

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Runis
Hey I've been working on this remake originally as radiant practice but I got really dedicated on finishing the map so here are a couple pictures of about 3 and a half weeks of work. I've got it down 99.5% accurate to the original map scale so far.

I'm trying to make it as close as possible to the original with 2 hit downs and bo2 weapons only. Attempting to give it more of a creepy atmosphere as possible, mainly with a lot of detailed ambient sounds in locations. Ignore the lava and the lighting in the photos, the lava are placeholders and most of the lighting is temporary. I will try to post more pictures for each room or building is finished. This is my first map so ignore my mistakes for now, you can shit on them once the map comes out.

Pictures:

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iAr7uRo

Runis
Hey I've been working on this remake originally as radiant practice but I got really dedicated on finishing the map so here are a couple pictures of about 3 and a half weeks of work. I've got it down 99.5% accurate to the original map scale so far. I'm trying to make it as close as possible to the original with 2 hit downs and bo2 weapons only. Attempting to give it more of a creepy atmosphere as possible, mainly with a lot of detailed ambient sounds in locations. Ignore the lava and the lighting in the photos, the lava are placeholders and most of the lighting is temporary. I will try to post more pictures for each room or building is finished. This is my first map so ignore my mistakes for now, you can shit on them once the map comes out. Pictures:

Looks great. I think it will be amazing remake, it continues like that dude.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: h00dedsn1per

Runis
Hey I've been working on this remake originally as radiant practice but I got really dedicated on finishing the map so here are a couple pictures of about 3 and a half weeks of work. I've got it down 99.5% accurate to the original map scale so far. I'm trying to make it as close as possible to the original with 2 hit downs and bo2 weapons only. Attempting to give it more of a creepy atmosphere as possible, mainly with a lot of detailed ambient sounds in locations. Ignore the lava and the lighting in the photos, the lava are placeholders and most of the lighting is temporary. I will try to post more pictures for each room or building is finished. This is my first map so ignore my mistakes for now, you can shit on them once the map comes out. Pictures:

Excellent job so far

ModmeBot:

Reply By: im_shyote
This is looking promising! Can't wait to see the final results.