Modme Forums

Mysterybox & Powerup FX

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: StupidEdits
I made some Mysterybox and powerup fx that I'm thinking about adding in my map and I wanted to also release them.

NOTE: This will replace the files for the fx, so make sure you have your own backup if you customized your own and want to keep them, if not I already added the backup files with the download, enjoy!

Mysterybox:

Powerup:

Grabbed Powerup & Wave are included, not able to get previews since my laptop is beyond trash, but you're always able to preview in EffectsEd ;)

Almost forgot a link: Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Danny

StupidEditsI made some Mysterybox and powerup fx that I'm thinking about adding in my map and I wanted to also release them.

NOTE: This will replace the files for the fx, so make sure you have your own backup if you customized your own and want to keep them, if not I already added the backup files with the download, enjoy!

Mysterybox:

Powerup:

Grabbed Powerup & Wave are included, not able to get previews since my laptop is beyond trash, but you're always able to preview in EffectsEd ;)

this is nice! I love it! can you make one that won't replace the fx? I would like, Subscribe, Donate and +1 all Google profiles and even see if Leafyishere will do a review on it!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: StupidEdits

Dannythis is nice! I love it! can you make one that won't replace the fx? I would like, Subscribe, Donate and +1 all Google profiles and even see if Leafyishere will do a review on it!

Umm, you know you can also just pre-save the same fx files elsewhere or at least rename your fx files to something else.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Lokii

Hey bro, i know this may seem as a qeird request, but are you or do you know someone who is able to port the MOTD Mystery Box over to bo3 and have it replace the new box?