Modme Forums

[Drag n Drop] Ricos BO3 weapon ports for your map/mod

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: elricos

Hi, writing this is going to be a pain in the neck xdd, lets beggin.

1.0 Rico's Notes

- Inside of the .rar files you will have an instructions.txt for putting that gun into your mod/map. | also in the post you will see texts like " Ver. 1.1 " they are links to see imges of the port in-game ;D

- Some guns are in 1.0 - 1.3, 1.3 is the most stable version, if you download 1.0 version what requieres "Ricos_gun_hotfixes.rar" download it, drag n drop the gun then the hotfix (this in every weapon what need this)

- If you use my ports, you MUST add me into the credit list of your future map/mod by: El Ricos | Big thanks to: DTZxPorter, Azsry, HitmanVere, KommunityKOD, ElTitoPricus

- Here is a video tutorial for how to add the guns --> youtube.com/w?v=3eC38DTAEr8 | IMPORTANT - IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A " stringtable gamedata weapons .csv file " dont create a new one like said in the .rar instructions, just edit that one you have ... the mod just need one, so if you put two... weapons cant show in the box or even dont pap :b

- For difrent camos go to: (bo3root/usermaps/URMOD/scripts/*) and edit the .gsc of your map, add the functions showed in the image http://prnt.sc/ek3l3b

- In the instructions.txt inside of the .rar you MUST edit the files what say with Notepad++, Click Here

- eMoX from France release some weapon chalks / wallbuys for my guns ;D, so if you want put it in ur map go to this link Modme Post ID:1186

2.0 List of the ports | 26 In total | 21-07-17 |

-----| Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |(Required in some weapons) |-----Download

-----| MW2 Ports |-----

Intervention | Ver. 1.3 | Download
UMP45 | Ver. 1.3 | Download

-----| MW3 Ports |-----

AA-12 | Ver. 1.1 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |
DownloadMP7 | Ver. 1.3 |
Download

-----| BO1 Ports|-----

Nothing to see here xdd

-----| BO2 Ports|-----

M1927 | Ver. 1.3 |Download
Mauser C96 | Ver. 1.1 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |Download

-----| Ghosts Ports |-----

MTAR-X | Ver. 1.3 |
DownloadHoney Badger | Ver. 1.3 |
DownloadAK-12 | Ver. 1.3 |
DownloadVector CRB | Ver. 1.3 |
Download

-----| AW Ports |-----

Bal-27 | Ver. 1.1 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |Download
M1911 | Ver. 1.1 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |Download
M1 Irons | Ver. 1.1 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |Download
MK14 | Ver. 1.2 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |
Download
HBRa3 | Ver. 1.2 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |
DownloadASM1 | Ver. 1.2 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |
Download

-----| MW:R Ports |-----

M4A1 | Ver. 1.1 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |Download
G36C | Ver. 1.1 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |Download
AK-47 | Ver. 1.1 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |Download
MP5 | Ver. 1.1 | Requires Ricos Gun Hotfixes .rar |Download
XM-LAR | Ver. 1.3 | Download
Fang-45 | Ver. 1.3 |
DownloadBOS14 | Ver. 1.3 |
DownloadLynx CQ300 | Ver. 1.3 |
Download

-----| Infinte Warfare Ports |-----

NV4 | Ver. 1.3 | Download
KBAR-32 | Ver. 1.3 | Download

R-VN | Ver. 1.3 | Download

Type-2 | Ver. 1.3 |
DownloadTrencher | Ver. 1.3 |
DownloadTF-141 | Ver. 1.3 |
DownloadM1 | Ver. 1.3 |
Download

3.0 Updates| follow me on Twitter xdd @ricko0z i post sometimes previews of the ported guns ;D

If you feel generous Donate me to my paypal, Click Here :)

12/08/17 - I add the MWR Lynx CQ300 and IW M1

27/07/17 - I add the Vector CRB from Ghosts (:

21/07/17 - I add the TF-141 (intervention) from IW :D, thanks to xSanchez78 for the rig

20/07/17 - I update some guns to 1.3 the rest needs Ricos guns hotfixes.rar to get those weapons updated to 1.3 :B

-----| Update History |-----

30/06/17 - I add the Honey Badger and the AK-12 from Ghosts, also i update the MTAR-X
05/06/17 - I add the BOS14 from MW:R
07/05/17 - I add the Fang45 from MW:R, big thanks to Kbw211 to lend me the guns and record the sounds
04/05/17 - I add the Trencher from IW ;D
03/05/17 - I add the MP7 from MW3 and the Type2 from IW, soon i will update all guns to 1.3
07/04/17 - I Add the ASM1 from AW, i was stucked in flickboard textures but Noobforlunch help me ;D
30/03/17 - I add the Hbra3 from AW, i spent like 30 min searching the correct fire rate xdd, internet ones are difrent xd
27/03/17 - I add the AW MK14 requested ;D, this port is ver. 1.2 wich contains various fixes in weaponfile like jump/swim sprints anims and headshot damage fix
22/03/17 - I add the XM-LAR from MW:R ;D
17/03/17 - I add the R-VN from IW ;D
24/02/17 - I add the AA-12 from MW3, first Shotgun in this post n.n
22/02/17 - I add the MC96 from BO2 :D, Boomhilda looks and feel like the original from Origins ;D
18/02/17 - I add the KBAR-32 from Infinite Warfare :b
16/02/17 - I add the NV4 from Infinite Warfare
22/12/16 - I Add the MP5 from MW:R, wanna know all the port process ? Click Here
21/12/16 - I add the AK-47 from MW:R, i planned finish first the assaut rifles :p
20/12/16 - Wanna know how i port my weapons ? check this video ;D
19/12/16 - I add the G36C from MW:R, next will be the mp5
16/12/16 - i add the M4A1 from MW:R with the new reload/fire sounds ;D, next weapon will be the gc36 from mw:r
5/12/16 - i add the M1 Irons from AW ;D
4/11/16 - I add the m1911 from AW, pap version its like the boomhilda i dont know at the moment how to port dual wield xdd
1/11/16 - I add the Bal-27 :D and the MTAR-X, thanks to Zeroy for point the problem about the put away glitch n.n, next weapon could be a pistol or a rifle ;D
30/10/16 - I add the ump45 :D, next weapon is the bal-27 n.n
27/10/16 - I add this two ports n.n, the next will be the mw2 ump45 :D, i need decifre how to use red dots and things n.n

4.0 Request Pool & FAQ Section

By the momenti will stop the request pool, 2 main reasons ... |1. I have in mind preferences like IW and MW:R guns |2. I want people try to learn porting weapons, there out manny tutorials (i made also one) jbird and others youtubers have also too videos about it, if you doesnt know how to start send me a message on Discord | El Ricos#7444 | i´ll help you :B ... also join MODME Discord server, there you can also request tips from the community there :)

(FAQ)

1. ¿ Did i need ask permission to use your guns ?

- No, you can use my ports, edit them, use them by reference you name it, but u MUST give the CREDITS if you share it or if you put them in your mod/map :)

2. ¿ Whats mean 1.1, 1.2 and 1.3 versions in your ports ?

- Sometimes i have errors in my ports, so the newer version fix those errors, it depends what type of erros like weapon damage values, problems in the gdt or textures, problems in anims etc :b ... actual 1.3 version is the most stable, soon i'll update all guns to that version

3. ¿ Why i cant hear the weapon sounds ?

- Too manny reason why, the main one is you dont follow the instructions correctly, if you add guns in your mod/map u need add the "weapon" in some files, like your zone file map, user_aliases.csv and level_common_weapons.csv or zm_test_weapons.csv files, the other reason is what you MUST edit those files with Notepad ++, if you use/edit them with windows notepad you broke the file, because those files use other format

UPDATE 19/10/19 - Check this post for a quick fix ;D | Modme Post ID-1373, Click Here

5.0 Solution Center

- If you have broken user_aliases.csv file use this one Click Here

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Yasser143
Just letting u know, u forgot to make the xanims tag_weapons instead of j_gun, i think this is y u r having the issues u are having with the guns.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile
Looks good Rico!

I went ahead and fixed a few errors in the writing for you, hope you don't mind.

Me Gusta mucha, muy bien

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998
This looks really good so far Rick!

Are you planning to update it often, or what guns are you working on currently?

Thanks for the post!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Psh
Keeping me moist

ModmeBot:

Reply By: elricos
UMP45 added n.n | http://prntscr.com/d0yn2c

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Haatis
Thank you dude i fucking love you!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: iBounce
Omg, please do the MTAR-X from ghosts. I am begging you...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Blink-420
Fucking amazing, thank you so so much for this.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MinePro14
there's no virus, right?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZeRoY
"Some guns are glitching when u put away the gun :,v | Status: Still Not fixed| pls help in this xdd"

Possibly you have the putaway or pullout anim as looping?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DTZxPorter

MinePro14there's no virus, right?

Downloads are clean.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: AzzazZx
My game crashes when I load my game with M1927. I think it's because of how to get it in the box as it seems that part of the walk through was left out in the readme.

ModmeBot:

Bal-27 Added ! http://prnt.sc/d1wvv6

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Valid
Tried one of your ports and it worked. Good work! By any chance could you add the M1911 from black ops 2, 1, or world at war? Do whichever one you can do, because I know of some of the legal issues. Thanks!

ModmeBot:

Im on fire today, MTAR-X added n.n http://prnt.sc/d1zmoc

ModmeBot:

Reply By: LoGy
wow nice post mate any chance u could do the dsr from bo2

ModmeBot:

elricosIm on fire today, MTAR-X added n.n http://prnt.sc/d1zmoc

You're always on Fire

ModmeBot:

Reply By: zokyt
Why me the gun:

ball 27, MTAR-X and M1927

Do not work ?

ModmeBot:

zokytWhy me the gun:

ball 27, MTAR-X and M1927

Do not work ?

Because you dont follow the instructions inside of the .rar :p

ModmeBot:

Guns work great man, I appreciate your work! But my packapunch camo is no longer showing up on stock weapons after installing these. Any idea why or fix? These weapons have the giant pap camo but all stock/default black ops 3 weapons have no camo added after pack a punch

ModmeBot:

Would love to see an M1911, that would be essential for any great zombies map!

ModmeBot:

Help plz : http://www.noelshack.com/2016-44-1478123190-captureh.png

The weapons does not work

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Erthrock
WOW will definitely use these! saves a lot of time! also will help me see where i messed up when porting weapon sounds :)

ModmeBot:

Is there a reason the sounds dont work on the guns such as the ump45?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Optomusprime22
The sounds for the mtar are not working for me while the others are also can not pack and I did follow the instruction very closely

ModmeBot:

All users with gun problems, check this video n.n

Also remember have this into your mod/map zone file http://prntscr.com/d2eotm

ModmeBot:

Reply By: greeNTheBoyz
Hey, I see you want either a pistol or a rifle. For the pistol you could bring back the Colt or Mauser. I've seen a lot of the Mauser because of Madgaz's map, but the Colt would be such a nice gun to return! If you don't want to do a pistol, you could even do something like the SMR or the M27 from Black Ops II. The SMR would be great as a wall weapon instead of the Sheiva, and the M27 could be a replacement of the ICR. These are some suggestions, but it's your weapons, so do as you please! These are so great by the way!

ModmeBot:

fixed my sounds, for some reason you need to do the zm_test_weapons.csv for the box to make sounds work idk but sweet

ModmeBot:

now that i got my commando working and was wanting to release it to the public i edited your intructions.txt to fit mine and was hoping thats ok?

ModmeBot:

Erthrocknow that i got my commando working and was wanting to release it to the public i edited your intructions.txt to fit mine and was hoping thats ok?

Yeh thats ok, no problem n.n

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ProRevenge
These ports are awesome man :) Got the MTAR and M1911 in, Added BF1 firesound to the M1911, works a treat :D Keep it up!

ModmeBot:

Why the sound of the gun M1911 not working? :'(

ModmeBot:

Do ak-47 please

any game is ok but i prefer bo1 and mw2

ModmeBot:

love the m1911! But like someone else said, the sounds arent working?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: RelayzYT

Erthrocknow that i got my commando working and was wanting to release it to the public i edited your intructions.txt to fit mine and was hoping thats ok?

Do you have a link?

ModmeBot:

The M1911 port is working but only if I type in console, "/give aw_m1911 or /give aw_m1911_upgraded". I'm not getting it in the box and it won't let me pack a punch it. When I walk up to the pack a punch it doesn't even say "Hold F to Pack-A-Punch"

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

ValidThe M1911 port is working but only if I type in console, "/give aw_m1911 or /give aw_m1911_upgraded". I'm not getting it in the box and it won't let me pack a punch it. When I walk up to the pack a punch it doesn't even say "Hold F to Pack-A-Punch"

It works fine for me.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Optomusprime22
Could you make a ballista, a blundergat (not acid), a lsat, a m60, or a stoner please only one if you want but all would be great too lol.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Red Planet

ValidThe M1911 port is working but only if I type in console, "/give aw_m1911 or /give aw_m1911_upgraded". I'm not getting it in the box and it won't let me pack a punch it. When I walk up to the pack a punch it doesn't even say "Hold F to Pack-A-Punch"

You skipped a step in the guide on how to put it in the map, read the .txt i nthe .rar again.

ModmeBot:

Haven't seen this update in a bit...

/thread?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ItalianMilkMan
Just a request, can you do the bo1 or bo2 m1911?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: hahaDuNOOB
if i put in the ump45 i start my map and it show up mod loaded and kick me in the main menü

ModmeBot:

Any hints to new weapons coming up soon rico?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: specialgamer
how do you change the pap camo for these?

ModmeBot:

how i fix this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: solarz_reflexx
how i can put m1911 to starting pistol? or is it even possible??

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dcchill

solarz_reflexxhow i can put m1911 to starting pistol? or is it even possible??

Here is a tutorial

ModmeBot:

Reply By: cjgfrosty
Can you do theSTG-44 from origins? I'm trying to make a ww2 weapon mod and I don't have bo2 and I can't port anims if I did

ModmeBot:

Dcchill

Here is a tutorial

yea i tested it before but i got some errors

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MrslothGaming

solarz_reflexx
Dcchill

Here is a tutorial

startingWeapon = "aw_m1911";

weapon = getWeapon(startingWeapon);

level.start_weapon = (weapon);

ModmeBot:

MrslothGaming
solarz_reflexx
Dcchill

Here is a tutorial

startingWeapon = "aw_m1911";

weapon = getWeapon(startingWeapon);

level.start_weapon = (weapon);

Yea i did that too and not worked but when i put that bottom of the file it worked but thx

ModmeBot:

I Add the M1 Irons ;D | http://prnt.sc/dfw2xw

ModmeBot:

Reply By: CrossScissors

elricosI Add the M1 Irons ;D | http://prnt.sc/dfw2xw

Wow, That's awesome! :D I don't know if you are taking requests but can you do the Lever Action Rifle from advanced warfare? I would love to see this weapon in zombies!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dcchill
M1 irons is sexy af!

You should try to make a G11

ModmeBot:

Reply By: KeksMafiosi
Good job, M1 Irons are f'ing sexy. Please AK12 or the Ripper from Ghosts next.

ModmeBot:

Hey Rico, how do you add the pap camo on ported weapons? Having a bit of trouble doing that with my weapons.

ModmeBot:

Yasser143Hey Rico, how do you add the pap camo on ported weapons? Having a bit of trouble doing that with my weapons.

Try my method, i use the texture: tg_camo for reemplaze the zone of the camo, then i apply the material in my gun way Maya 2016 :p, use my .gdt of the tg_camo and this thing Download

ModmeBot:

elricos
Yasser143Hey Rico, how do you add the pap camo on ported weapons? Having a bit of trouble doing that with my weapons.

Try my method, i use the texture: tg_camo for reemplaze the zone of the camo, then i apply the material in my gun way Maya 2016 :p, use my .gdt of the tg_camo and this thing Download

I cant thank you enough my dude.

ModmeBot:

If you are taking requests: Honeybadger from Ghosts or Infinite Warfare. It's called the KBAR in infinite warfare.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: DamianoTBM

iBounceIf you are taking requests: Honeybadger from Ghosts or Infinite Warfare. It's called the KBAR in infinite warfare.

*NV4 :P

ModmeBot:

plz do pdw from bo2

ModmeBot:

DamianoTBM
iBounceIf you are taking requests: Honeybadger from Ghosts or Infinite Warfare. It's called the KBAR in infinite warfare.

*NV4 :P

NV4 is the M4 Carbine variant.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Red Planet
Can't wait to see more ports from you!

A small sudgestion: can you try and fixing some anims on the already ported guns?

For example the bal-27 first raise is a little "floaty-ish" and the idle anim has the wrist twisted

Also the m-tar reload anim is a bit buggy on high FOVs and the put-away anims are a bit buggy at the end of the anim!

ModmeBot:

I add the M4A1 from MW:R ;D Preview in-game | Click here |

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Yetune
Make the AN-94 plsssss

ModmeBot:

Reply By: snprym
Awesome work man! maybe origins ( bo2 ) mp40/stg44 next?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: cjgfrosty
If you do the Ripper can you use the one from infinite warfare? as it would look 3 years nicer

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Doublejake
Can you make AUG from Black Ops pls??

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Jdcobra
Question, how did you find the sounds for the Advanced Warfare guns?

ModmeBot:

I add the g36c from mw:r :D http://prntscr.com/dltgyk

ModmeBot:

JdcobraQuestion, how did you find the sounds for the Advanced Warfare guns?

If you use wraith they are hard to find, they are in the main soundfile1.pak maybe starts at the 4004 idk xdd

But for me is more ez to record it when i use the shot gallery ;D

ModmeBot:

I add the AK-47 From MW:R :D http://prnt.sc/dmephi

ModmeBot:

I add the MP5 from MW:R :D | http://prnt.sc/dmqpet

ModmeBot:

Reply By: W33DKilla
Can you make a shotgun if possible :)

ModmeBot:

elricosI add the MP5 from MW:R :D | http://prnt.sc/dmqpet

For some reason none of the sounds for the MWR guns are working for me. I'm sure I've installed it right... I dunno

ModmeBot:

Blink-420

For some reason none of the sounds for the MWR guns are working for me. I'm sure I've installed it right... I dunno

Working fine over here, fam.

ModmeBot:

W33DKillaCan you make a shotgun if possible :)

Check this part of the post http://prntscr.com/dmv32j

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ZombieKid164
This is awesome! You should add the uzi and death machine from mob of the dead. Thanks!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxCAFxX
Please please please please do the gold deagle from MW and the python from BO

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MinePro14

Blink-420

same for me, the sounds of MW:R weapons aren't working, and i dont know why....

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Deanford

elricosHi, writing this is going to be a pain in the neck xdd, lets beggin.

1.0 Rico's Notes

- Ports are not at all perfect, but if i know how to fix the little details, they will be updated ;D ... the following ports which are in 1.0 have | *functional different camos, *non-pap and pap versions, *sounds and *worldmodel's |

- Inside of the .rar files you will have an instructions.txt for putting that gun into your mod/map.

- Some guns are in 1.0, use the 1.1 hotfix .gdt for a better weaponfile experience xdd ( just put that .gdt in " bo3root/source_data/ " and ur ready to go )

- Big thanks to: DTZxPorter, Azsry, HitmanVere, KommunityKOD, and me Ricos xdd ... pls if you use this ports add us to the credit list n.n

- Here is a video tutorial for how to add the guns --> | Also remember have this into your mod/map zone file http://prntscr.com/d2eotm

- I report problems with the weapons sounds, for fix this open user_aliases.csv with Microsoft Excel (sound lines must be already there :v) and save the file like this example http://prntscr.com/d3lxh5 when you exit click "dont save" again

- If you have broken user_aliases.csv file use this one Click Here

2.0 List of the ports

-----| MW2 Ports |-----

Intervention | Ver. 1.0 | Hotfix .gdt |Ver. 1.1| |Download

UMP45 | Ver. 1.0 | | Hotfix .gdt |Ver. 1.1| | Download

-----| MW3 Ports |-----

-----| BO1 Ports|-----

-----| BO2 Ports|-----

M1927 | Ver. 1.0 | Hotfix .gdt |Ver. 1.1| |Download

-----| Ghosts Ports |-----

MTAR-X | http://prntscr.com/d1wvv6Ver. 1.1 |Download

-----| AW Ports |-----

Bal-27 | Ver. 1.1 |Download

M1911 | Ver. 1.1 |Download

M1 Irons | Ver. 1.1 |Download

-----| MW:R Ports |-----

M4A1 | Ver. 1.1 |Download

G36C | Ver. 1.1 |Download

AK-47 | Ver. 1.1 |Download

MP5 | Ver. 1.1|Download

-----| Infinte Warfare Ports |-----

3.0 Updates | follow me on Twitter xdd <span style="color:#33ccff">@ricko0z</span> i post sometimes previews of the ported guns ;D

22/12/16 - I Add the MP5 from MW:R, wanna know all the port process ? Click Here

21/12/16 - I add the AK-47 from MW:R, i planned finish first the assaut rifles :p

20/12/16 - Wanna know how i port my weapons ? check this video ;D

19/12/16 - I add the G36C from MW:R, next will be the mp5

16/12/16 - i add the M4A1 from MW:R with the new reload/fire sounds ;D, next weapon will be the gc36 from mw:r

5/12/16 - i add the M1 Irons from AW ;D

4/11/16 - I add the m1911 from AW, pap version its like the boomhilda i dont know at the moment how to port dual wield xdd

1/11/16 - I add the Bal-27 :D and the MTAR-X, thanks to Zeroy for point the problem about the put away glitch n.n, next weapon could be a pistol or a rifle ;D

30/10/16 - I add the ump45 :D, next weapon is the bal-27 n.n

27/10/16 - I add this two ports n.n, the next will be the mw2 ump45 :D, i need decifre how to use red dots and things n.n

4.0 Request Pool | Green names are for guns ported and red for guns for left

BO2 Mauser - BO2 STG-44 - AW Lever Action Rifle - BO1 G11 - Ghosts AK-12 - Ghosts Ripper - Ghosts Honey Badger - IW NV4 - BO2 PDW - BO2 AN-94 - BO2 MP40 - BO1 AUG -

Hey man!

Amazing work on the weapons and thank you for providing them!

Just wondering if you can do WAW weapons somehow? Would love the old Kar98K, Mosin Nagant etc.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PentaFrost
Hi guys.

Thanks for the weapons elrico.

I just cant seem to get them in the box nor pack and punch them.

i have followed the instructions to the fullest.

Still no weapons show up in my box.

Anyone got time to help me at some point?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ADDE

PentaFrostHi guys.

If it doesn't work you prob didn't follow the instructions to the fullest.

ModmeBot:

PentaFrostHi guys.

I had the same problem with them not going in the box so instead I did this:

1) Copy the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv file from bo3root\share\raw\gamedata\weapons\zm\

2) Go to your map's folder: bo3root\usermaps\zm_yourmapname

3) Next I made a new folder in my map's folder with the name gamedata. In that I made a folder named weapons, then in that I made a folder named zm.

4) Paste the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv file we copied before in this folder. This is now where you'll put the stuff for adding weapons to the box, not where it says in the instructions.

5) Open your map's gsc, usually found at bo3root\usermaps\zm_yourmapname\scripts\zm\zm_yourmapname.gsc. At the very bottom underneath everything add this function:

function custom_add_weapons()

{

zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv", 1);

}

6) Make sure this line of text is at the bottom of your map's zone file underneath all the text for the weapons:

stringtable,gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

7) Finally, link and compile your map and all that fun stuff then all the weapons should go in the box.

I had the same problem and this is what fixed it for me :)

ModmeBot:

Ghosts LSAT and MW2 AA-12 get me damp

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PentaFrost

AGC
PentaFrostHi guys.

1) Copy the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv file from bo3root\share\raw\gamedata\weapons\zm\

3) Next I made a new folder in my map's folder with the name gamedata. In that I made a folder named weapons, then in that I made a folder named zm.

4) Paste the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv file we copied before in this folder. This is now where you'll put the stuff for adding weapons to the box, not where it says in the instructions.

5) Open your map's gsc, usually found at bo3root\usermaps\zm_yourmapname\scripts\zm\zm_yourmapname.gsc. At the very bottom underneath everything add this function:

{

zm_weapons::load_weapon_spec_from_table("gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv", 1);

}

6) Make sure this line of text is at the bottom of your map's zone file underneath all the text for the weapons:

7) Finally, link and compile your map and all that fun stuff then all the weapons should go in the box.

Thanks m8.

First i found out i put the zm folder before the weapons folder. And then i did what you described afterwards. Now it works.

Thank you so much :D I tried so many different things for 3 hours straight. Was getting super frustrated XD.

ModmeBot:

PentaFrost
AGC
PentaFrostHi guys.

{

}

Thanks m8.

First i found out i put the zm folder before the weapons folder. And then i did what you described afterwards. Now it works.

Thank you so much :D I tried so many different things for 3 hours straight. Was getting super frustrated XD.

No problem. It took me a long time aswell lol.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Gbergz
[SOLVED] It was just my bo3 acting weird. its working fine.

Hey rico, for some reason the M1Irons does not appear to have sounds.

I did everything you had in that notepad & in the video. All the other guns do have sounds though. Not this one

Any fix for this?

ModmeBot:

Exceptional work so far Rico! Good Job!

I would really love to see some more guns from MWR, they are so cool to see in custom maps! (would it be possible to port the MP44 or an LMG such as the M249 SAW?)

Thank you!

ModmeBot:

I'd love to see more ghosts weapons, love em.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: CalvinLarson

elricosBal-27 Added ! http://prnt.sc/d1wvv6

I was wondering, how did you go about adding the der eisendrach pap camos to the bal 27 I want to add that camo to them aswell. Could you explain how you did that? Thanks

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Hamwunk

CalvinLarson

I was wondering, how did you go about adding the der eisendrach pap camos to the bal 27 I want to add that camo to them aswell. Could you explain how you did that? Thanks

Watch this video its somewhere in there (btw 76-80 is der esendrache)

ModmeBot:

CalvinLarson

Oh wait, sorry I messed up. That video is how to make a variant.What you do is go in YOURMAPNAME.gsc file and paste in

level.pack_a_punch_camo_index = 75;
level.pack_a_punch_camo_index_number_variants = 6;

under

zm_usermap::main();

ModmeBot:

Reply By: CalvinLarson

Hamwunk
CalvinLarson

Oh wait, sorry I messed up. That video is how to make a variant.What you do is go in YOURMAPNAME.gsc file and paste in

level.pack_a_punch_camo_index_number_variants = 6;

under zm_usermap::main();

oh I already tried that but i was using the revelations camos. Thats probably the problem, do the revelations camos not work with those guns or something

ModmeBot:

Rico, I followed the steps u said about the audio problems, and I still have audio difficulties with the ak47 and the M1Irons.

ModmeBot:

almost every gun have sound but not: intervention,m1 irons

ModmeBot:

solarz_reflexxalmost every gun have sound but not: intervention,m1 irons

Strange, I have installed every weapon he has ported and they all work fine with sound and everything.

ModmeBot:

That happened to me before with porting my own weapons as well. Not sure if this will work for you but it did for me.

I deleted the gdts in the source data folder but kept all the other files( sounds, models, anims) and deleted the sound lines for the weapons in the file useraliases.csv. Then I put the lines back in and the gdts in the source data back in one at a time and testing one after another, going one at a time, it then worked for me, maybe this will work for you im not sure but it did for me. It seems puting them all at once for me just corrupted it haha. hope fully this works for you as it did for me.

ModmeBot:

Hamwunk

That happened to me before with porting my own weapons as well. Not sure if this will work for you but it did for me.

I deleted the gdts in the source data folder but kept all the other files( sounds, models, anims) and deleted the sound lines for the weapons in the file useraliases.csv. Then I put the lines back in and the gdts in the source data back in one at a time and testing one after another, going one at a time, it then worked for me, maybe this will work for you im not sure but it did for me. It seems puting them all at once for me just corrupted it haha. hope fully this works for you as it did for me.

THX! i will test that today

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ASTR0x0M3GA

Great Stuff Man! Can't wait for more!

Could you possibly port the katana or axe from bo3?

ModmeBot:

Hey rico! Any progress updates so far for these assets?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PowerD7

AGC
It works fine for me.

The same thing happens to me

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XanderAndFriends

Hey, i tried to get to the m1911 and it said it could not be found and the same goes for the bal27 which i got a week ago so whats the problem?

ModmeBot:

XanderAndFriends

Hey, i tried to get to the m1911 and it said it could not be found and the same goes for the bal27 which i got a week ago so whats the problem?

The problem is you are not reading and following the instructions and notes correctly ... pls check good this post and the instructions inside the .rar file .... even in the post there is a video how to install it -.-

ModmeBot:

Release mauser and stg ASAP im just getting wet thinking about them!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

elricos
XanderAndFriends

The problem is you are not reading and following the instructions and notes correctly ... pls check good this post and the instructions inside the .rar file .... even in the post there is a video how to install it -.-

I think the problem is not with installing but rather the download link is broken. This is very frustrating as I have checked and whenever you click to download a gun you get:

except for the Intervention, M1297, mp5, and G36c.

I think the download links are broken.

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
elricos
XanderAndFriends

I think the problem is not with installing but rather the download link is broken. This is very frustrating as I have checked and whenever you click to download a gun you get:

except for the Intervention, M1297, mp5, and G36c.

I think the download links are broken.

NOPE, the links work correclty ... update ur browser :v, donwload java and adobe flash player :b .... maybe your modme account is not as the usuals <--- just an idea

ModmeBot:

Double confirmed, download links (sign in ones) work just fine.

ModmeBot:

DTZxPorter

Double confirmed, download links (sign in ones) work just fine.

I get that problem too but my browser, flash and java are up to date and I tried clearing my cache and all that fun stuff and they still don't work. They have worked before but now they arn't for me?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: wolfetplayer

Some links not working for me either. Too bad.

ModmeBot:

wolfetplayer

Some links not working for me either. Too bad.

I figured out the problem. You are probably still using the aviacreations.com/modme link. Switch over to the modme.co URL. that fixed it for me!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Last Knight898

hey i just ported your m1911 into my map, it works perfectly but wont pack a punch, can u please help me out with this

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PowerD7

The

hey i just ported your m1911 into my map, it works perfectly but wont pack a punch, can u please help me out with this

1) Make a folder in Call of Duty Black Ops III/usermaps/mapname/ and call it "gamedata"

2) In this "gamedata" folder, make another new folder called "weapons"

3) In the "weapons" folder, again make another new folder and call it "zm"

4) Then go to Call of Duty Black Ops III/share/raw/gamedata/weapons/zm

5) Copy the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

6) In the "zm" folder you made in Call of Duty Black Ops III/usermaps/mapname/gamedata/weapons, paste the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

7) Make sure that you have this funtion in your Call of Duty Black Ops III/usermaps/mapname/scripts mapname.gsc

{
}

And this at the bottom of your //Weapons in your mapname.zone in mapname/zone_source

8) Compile and link your map and you should be able to pack-a-punch th m1911

If this didn't work, or you get confused pm me and I can help

ModmeBot:

the m1911 dont work for me someone know why if i go into my game and i give me the weapon its bugging

ModmeBot:

Reply By: greatbrendini

yo if you could do the acr from mw2 that would be legendary fam

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Starisko

BO2 M14 & olympia please :)

ModmeBot:

YEah i forget to say, the M1911 no-upgraded and upgraded has no sound i hope you fix that.. i installed it correctly i installed rpk from other guy sound work great but the erthrocs or something like that has published: "THOMPSON, AK74U, COMMANDO, HONEY" has no sound too :( i don't know how to fix that i installed the same way of RPK

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

I have almost all of these weapons in already and they work perfectly when i use the commands to give them to me. But there is one problem im having.

i cant get the any of the guns from the Mystery Box and it wont let me Pack-a-Punch them. i have to use the commands to give me the upgraded version.

please help.

ModmeBot:

Noah

I have almost all of these weapons in already and they work perfectly when i use the commands to give them to me. But there is one problem im having.

i cant get the any of the guns from the Mystery Box and it wont let me Pack-a-Punch them. i have to use the commands to give me the upgraded version.

please help.

go to your mapname.zone and add this:

ModmeBot:

16/02/17 | Update | I add the NV4 from IW

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ducky

Requests, if you're taking them.

AW:

• M1 Garand
  • S-12
  • MAAWS
  • Blunderbuss

IW:

• Intervention

MWR:

• G3
  • P90

I've already used the M1 Irons and Deagle, they were fantastic, thanks!

ModmeBot:

I add the KBAR-32 from IW :D | In-Game Preview

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HATMANYO

Please can u do the blunder gat next I know you may not be able to port the fx's for the acid gat but can u add them to ur to do list on the main post please????

ModmeBot:

Reply By: soul-toktzt

HATMANYO

Please can u do the blunder gat next I know you may not be able to port the fx's for the acid gat but can u add them to ur to do list on the main post please????

This ^ :D I've been waiting for blundergat because i don't have Black Ops 2.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

NV4 Download Link doesn't work.

ModmeBot:

itznvy

NV4 Download Link doesn't work.

Fixed

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

Ricos thank you buddy you are a star

ModmeBot:

Reply By: h00dedsn1per

please do m1 garand

ModmeBot:

I add the Mauser C96 from Origins :D, looks and feels like the original one ;D Preview in-game and a video test

ModmeBot:

elricos

I add the Mauser C96 from Origins :D, looks and feels like the original one ;D Preview in-game and a video test

Awesome!

You're really doing a great job :D

Thank you for this :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PaulMcWafflez

I just wanted to say: thank you for your generous labors for the comunity - I greatly appreciate your works and cannot wait to see what the future has in store. Thank you, Ricos!

ModmeBot:

PaulMcWafflez

I just wanted to say: thank you for your generous labors for the comunity - I greatly appreciate your works and cannot wait to see what the future has in store. Thank you, Ricos!

Ur welcome mate ;D

ModmeBot:

Hey Ricos! Any hint or Telling of what weapon you're doing next? I'd really like something not from bo2 since Harry Bo 21 released the origins pack...

ModmeBot:

itznvy

Hey Ricos! Any hint or Telling of what weapon you're doing next? I'd really like something not from bo2 since Harry Bo 21 released the origins pack...

Im porting right now the AA-12 from MW3 :b http://prntscr.com/eco6n5

ModmeBot:

elricos
itznvy

Okay Thank you for all your Hard Work!

ModmeBot:

elricos
itznvy

If you're doing MW3 now, could you maybe do the ACR from MW3?

ModmeBot:

I add the AA-12 from MW3 requested by @psh , is the first shotgun port in this post :D Preview In-game

ModmeBot:

elricos

I add the AA-12 from MW3 requested by @psh , is the first shotgun port in this post :D Preview In-game

Not called Vibrator when pap'd plz fix and reupload :(

ModmeBot:

Psh
elricos

Rip

ModmeBot:

MW3's ACR and MP7 please. That would be awesome.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: novaPurple

these are truly amazing..... can you make the Aug from bo1? that would be amazing !!

ModmeBot:

Psh
elricos

To change that all you gotta do is go in ape and search for the aa12 gdt, then you find the mw3_aa12_upgraded_zm weapon file, from there you can change the Display name (pap name)

ModmeBot:

itznvy
Psh
elricos

To change that all you gotta do is go in ape and search for the aa12 gdt, then you find the mw3_aa12_upgraded_zm weapon file, from there you can change the Display name (pap name)

Lol he knows fam it's a meme

ModmeBot:

Jdcobra
itznvy
Psh
elricos

Lol he knows fam it's a meme

oh sorry my meme game sucks! lol

ModmeBot:

What about the Stoner63 from Black ops 1? I don't think it was in zombies tho. So not sure if it's possible.

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt

What about the Stoner63 from Black ops 1? I don't think it was in zombies tho. So not sure if it's possible.

You can still port guns that were not in zombies. When you do it you have to make the PaP version anyway so it doesn't make a difference if it's from zombies or mp. Rico just ported the AA12 which was never in zombies lol. But yes he should port the stoner.

ModmeBot:

AGC
soul-toktzt

You can still port guns that were not in zombies. When you do it you have to make the PaP version anyway so it doesn't make a difference if it's from zombies or mp. Rico just ported the AA12 which was never in zombies lol. But yes he should port the stoner.

I mean wow why not just port every weapon

ModmeBot:

itznvy
AGC
soul-toktzt

I mean wow why not just port every weapon

You pretty much can. I have a bunch that didn't even touch zombies ever like stuff from MW2/3 or MWR. Hell I'm trying out the Enfield with the Masterkey attachment now! (and also it's possible to port guns from other games or make custom ones)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Frost Iceforge

Could you do the G3 from MWR? CoD4 viersion such a classic in WaW custom maps and would love to see high res one in BO3!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: sediam

how can I solve this? This happen in all the porters guns and I follow all the tutorial, help me please&iexcl;&iexcl;

http://prnt.sc/efxryh

ModmeBot:

sediam

how can I solve this? This happen in all the porters guns and I follow all the tutorial, help me please&iexcl;&iexcl;

Thats happen only with that gun ? .... i think you edit something in the stock bo3 viewhands

ModmeBot:

Ricos my dude whats next?!

ModmeBot:

elricos
sediam

Thats happen only with that gun ? .... i think you edit something in the stock bo3 viewhands

Creo que hablas espa&ntilde;ol asique te lo comento en espa&ntilde;ol que me resulta mas sencillo

hace unas semanas cogi un pack de armas de otra persona y depues de instalar todo me pasaba exactamente lo mismo que en la foto, formate el ordenador y volvi a instalar MOD TOOLS, pensando que asi se solucionaria, entoces instale 3 armas tuyas y me pasa lo mismo y no encuntro el error, ayudame pls

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Doja69

can i get you to port some melee weapons for me your work is awsome.

ModmeBot:

hahaDuNOOBhow i fix this?

did you solve it? I have the same problem

ModmeBot:

sediam

I think u edit some in your stock viewhands rig ... most of the people work as normal :b

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Dmill_Snipes

can you add the ARX-160 from Ghost? i love the guns M8!

ModmeBot:

elricos
sediam

I think u edit some in your stock viewhands rig ... most of the people work as normal :b

How can I solve it?, I reinstall the mod tools again and I continue with the problem

ModmeBot:

sediam
elricos
sediam

How can I solve it?, I reinstall the mod tools again and I continue with the problem

No idea why ... do you have bo3 and modtools in english ?

ModmeBot:

Hey elricos, I dont have Microsoft excel. how do i fix the sounds without it?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: easyskanka

Rico suggestion for the next gun, could you work on getting the blundergatt out from black ops 2 mob of the dead? :D

ModmeBot:

Noah

Hey elricos, I dont have Microsoft excel. how do i fix the sounds without it?

Using notepad ++ ... the link is in the post :b

ModmeBot:

Hi elricos i was wondering if you could do me a huge favour and port thr browning and mg42 i miss those guns so much and im cr@p at porting weapons :p

ModmeBot:

For some reason, I will randomly slow down to like 10% movement speed when using the Mustang and Sally, then come back to normal. Any idea why this happens?

ModmeBot:

Frost

For some reason, I will randomly slow down to like 10% movement speed when using the Mustang and Sally, then come back to normal. Any idea why this happens?

Lel i didnt already port the Mustang and Sally xddd ... the problem is in the .gdts you need edit the bulletweapon assets :b

ModmeBot:

elricos
Frost

Lel i didnt already port the Mustang and Sally xddd ... the problem is in the .gdts you need edit the bulletweapon assets :b

OH! XD I got that mustang and sally from someone else! Sorry!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scorpiolo

How would I go about applying a chosen PAP camo to these weapons, like the DE camos

ModmeBot:

Scorpiolo

How would I go about applying a chosen PAP camo to these weapons, like the DE camos

In the .gsc of your map/mod (bo3root/usermaps/URMOD/scripts/*) add this functions:

level.pack_a_punch_camo_index_number_variants = 5;

should be like this example: PREVIEW

ModmeBot:

elricos
Scorpiolo

In the .gsc of your map/mod (bo3root/usermaps/URMOD/scripts/*) add this functions:

level.pack_a_punch_camo_index_number_variants = 5;

should be like this example: PREVIEW

I did this but it applied to the standard weapons not custom.

ModmeBot:

Hi, great weapons! Ports of commando, thompson, and honey badger would be so sick!

Thanks

Sam

ModmeBot:

Scorpiolo

Hi, great weapons! Ports of commando, thompson, and honey badger would be so sick!

Thanks

Sam

lol Erthrock made those. You can check out his post!

ModmeBot:

itznvy
Scorpiolo

Thanks

Sam

I saw but tbh they're not great ports

ModmeBot:

Scorpiolo
itznvy
Scorpiolo

Thanks

Sam

Well, i hate to say this, but they don't HAVE to release them you know? :p

Even if they're not great, it's still pretty awesome to have them :)

Unless you can do it better... if you can... i challenge you :D

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
Scorpiolo
itznvy
Scorpiolo

Thanks

Sam

idk how to port weapons. i know some of the process but it didnt turn out well. I get stuck on the sounds

ModmeBot:

itznvy
soul-toktzt
Scorpiolo
itznvy
Scorpiolo

Thanks

Sam

idk how to port weapons. i know some of the process but it didnt turn out well. I get stuck on the sounds

I didn't even get further than opening them in Maya xD Also i only have WaW, so there isn't really something worth porting.

+ if i could export The Bane from Borderlands 2.... ;) ;) Now i just use the sounds from the bane on an existing gun xD

ModmeBot:

soul-toktzt
Scorpiolo
itznvy
Scorpiolo

Thanks

Sam

I know they don't have to release them, but I also don't have to use them, this isn't about what I can do, terrible arguement. I just don't particuarly want to use bad ports in my map, so I asked Rico if he could do them.

ModmeBot:

Scorpiolo
soul-toktzt
Scorpiolo
itznvy
Scorpiolo

Thanks

Sam

I know they don't have to release them, but I also don't have to use them, this isn't about what I can do, terrible arguement. I just don't particuarly want to use bad ports in my map, so I asked Rico if he could do them.

You're right tho, i'm not really that good in map making so it's kinda normal i don't really need "perfect" ports. But in my opinion a not-perfect one is better than none.

ModmeBot:

Has anyone got a chosen pap camo working with ricos weapons?

ModmeBot:

Scorpiolo

PSH (maker of rust and gulag custom maps :b)

ModmeBot:

elricos
Scorpiolo

PSH (maker of rust and gulag custom maps :b)

Would you mind testing it to make sure it works by default without any changes, I just get the giant camo on your weapons

ModmeBot:

I add the R-VN from IW ;D | Preview, Click Here

ModmeBot:

Reply By: dkamasta
Awesome thnx. I ll credit you in my mod!

ModmeBot:

The sounds and guns work, but im unable to pack-a-punch my MC96, although I can do /give mc96_upgraded in console to get it. Also the mc96 doesn't show up in the box. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong

ModmeBot:

Reply By: JayZM

Valid
The sounds and guns work, but im unable to pack-a-punch my MC96, although I can do /give mc96_upgraded in console to get it. Also the mc96 doesn't show up in the box. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong

You have to add it into the zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv(recommended to make your own for whatever map you're working on)
This would be the line for the mc96. This allows the game to know what the name of the PAP weapon is and if it should be in the box or not.

pistol_mc96,pistol_mc96_upgraded,,50,pistol,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,pistol,,,

ModmeBot:

22/03/17 - I add the XM-LAR from MW:R ;D In-Game View ;D

ModmeBot:

sweet dude you just dont stop lovin these guns m8 and thank you ;)

ModmeBot:

I add the AW MK14 ;D In-game preview

ModmeBot:

Reply By: FiveSeven
very nice guns....thank you so much

ModmeBot:

Could you do the G3 from MWR?

ModmeBot:

I add the HBRa3 from AW ;D | In-game preview

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Yen466
Can you please do the AUG from BO1 next? That gun is sooo bad ass!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: easyskanka
or the Double barrel Shotgun from WaW ;P that would be epic

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mindmirror
Maybe the Winchester 1200 from MW:R? :)

ModmeBot:

07/04/17 - I add the ASM1 from AW ;D | http://prnt.sc/ett1vd

ModmeBot:

Reply By: coxinator115

elricos

ricoo awesome that you have added the asm1 but there is no sound? ive tried putting the sound lines in another alias but there is still no sound can you help me fix it? because all the other weapons that you have ported are working fine for me so i dont really understand whats happening :D

please help me

greeting from the netherlands!!

ModmeBot:

coxinator115
elricos 07/04/17 - I add the ASM1 from AW ;D | http://prnt.sc/ett1vd ricoo awesome that you have added the asm1 but there is no sound? ive tried putting the sound lines in another alias but there is still no sound can you help me fix it? because all the other weapons that you have ported are working fine for me so i dont really understand whats happening :D please help me greeting from the netherlands!!

Do you edit that with Notepad++ ?, if you use the windows one the .csv could be broken now ... in the post there is a funtional .csv, download it then by now edit it with Notepad++

ModmeBot:

elricos

Wow what a gift! I come back to this from a trip to Florida with my marching band to play in Disney World. Keep up the good work!!!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: dkamasta
coxinator,

I am from Amsterdam, The Netherlands.

You can add me on steam if you want, I ll help you.

dka_masta

ModmeBot:

Reply By: coxinator115

dkamasta
coxinator, I am from Amsterdam, The Netherlands. You can add me on steam if you want, I ll help you. dka_masta

dkamasta, i cant add you as a friend on steam because my account is not valid... can you add me please?
steam name is: warface115

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Akrime
Good Job, I love your ports! I'd loved it more, if you included the ASM1 Speakeasy model.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: LBGamingYT
I'm sorry if this issue has been brought up before, but I'm having this issue with the Mauser. I did everything in the instructions. Anything I might have done wrong?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Nelonn
Elricos, how did you fix sprinting animation for nv4, and how do you correctly apply(export) sprinting animations from IW. I tried doing it myself, but no luck...

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Akrime
I'd love to see an ACR 6.8 and MP7 Port from MW3. Would be awesome.

ModmeBot:

I add the Trencher from IW :D | View in-game |

ModmeBot:

Hey elricos, I have a request for a weapon port. You don't have to if you don't want to but do you think you can port the Gewehr 43 from WaW. That was my favorite zombies weapon of all time and would LOVE to see it in Black Ops 3.
Thanks for the weapons btw, I friggin love them lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Herocraftian
The gun textures, models and smooth animations are great rico I applaud you, although not to beg but could you port the M1 Garand from advanced warfare?

ModmeBot:

The problem with AW is supply drop weapons, i need the guns get unlocked to record sounds, this because sounds are too hard to find in soundpacks with wraith because they dont have names ... i could port it, but i have in mind preferences, like IW and MW:R guns ... in that case i have tutorials how to port a gun... you can learn about it (not only by my videos) jbird and others youtubers teach about porting guns :b ... i can help you in all, just sendme a message in Discord

ModmeBot:

elricos
The problem with AW is supply drop weapons, i need the guns get unlocked to record sounds, this because sounds are too hard to find in soundpacks with wraith because they dont have names ... i could port it, but i have in mind preferences, like IW and MW:R guns ... in that case i have tutorials how to port a gun... you can learn about it (not only by my videos) jbird and others youtubers teach about porting guns :b ... i can help you in all, just sendme a message in Discord

tbh the sounds from the aw version are terrible, youd be better off using the aw model with textures from another game

ModmeBot:

Scorpiolo
elricos The problem with AW is supply drop weapons, i need the guns get unlocked to record sounds, this because sounds are too hard to find in soundpacks with wraith because they dont have names ... i could port it, but i have in mind preferences, like IW and MW:R guns ... in that case i have tutorials how to port a gun... you can learn about it (not only by my videos) jbird and others youtubers teach about porting guns :b ... i can help you in all, just sendme a message in Discord tbh the sounds from the aw version are terrible, youd be better off using the aw model with textures from another game

Im a sucker using original sounds xd

ModmeBot:

Reply By: NINJAMAN829
Could you port the new guns from MWR (Bos14, fang45 and the prokolot) pls dad? :p

ModmeBot:

NINJAMAN829
Could you port the new guns from MWR (Bos14, fang45 and the prokolot) pls dad? :p

Fang45 is comming (lennymeme)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: NINJAMAN829

elricos
NINJAMAN829 Could you port the new guns from MWR (Bos14, fang45 and the prokolot) pls dad? :p Fang45 is comming (lennymeme)

Thanks very much bb

ModmeBot:

Fang 45 from MW:R is up :D | Preview in-game |

ModmeBot:

Awesome one man, can you do the desert Eagle from mwr next?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: master935
Can you export M93 Raffica Akimbo from MW2? xdd
Thanks for all your other weapon exports

ModmeBot:

I add the BOS14 from MW:R In-Game View

ModmeBot:

elricos
I add the BOS14 from MW:R In-Game View

Wicked Looks sick :)

ModmeBot:

Great work ricos, keep it up!

ModmeBot:

Added Honey Badger from Ghosts :D | Preview In-Game |, Next gun will be the AK-12 :B ... also i update the MTAR-X to 1.3 ver

ModmeBot:

cheers dude :) looks great

ModmeBot:

elricos
Added Honey Badger from Ghosts :D | Preview In-Game |, Next gun will be the AK-12 :B ... also i update the MTAR-X to 1.3 ver

Awesome! Can't wait for more ports! ;)

ModmeBot:

LSAT or riot

ModmeBot:

Ricos ....... Honey, I'm Home lmao pack a punched the gun and died from the zombies coz i was laughing so hard :)

great job man cheers again

ModmeBot:

I add the AK-12 from Ghosts Preview In-Game, next weapon could be an LMG or a Sniper from IW :B

ModmeBot:

Reply By: M5_Prodigy

elricos
I add the AK-12 from Ghosts Preview In-Game, next weapon could be an LMG or a Sniper from IW :B

Great work the Ak-12 will replace the one in my mod currently.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ItsJasonn
Hey there,
The M1 Irons don't seem to work. Whenever I try to use it as a starting weapon I am getting a weapon called "Attachments here". Also when I try to give it to myself using '/give m1irons_zm' nothing happens.

EDIT:
None of the weapons work for me actually. I am getting the same problem for each weapon that I described above

ModmeBot:

ItsJasonn
Hey there, The M1 Irons don't seem to work. Whenever I try to use it as a starting weapon I am getting a weapon called "Attachments here". Also when I try to give it to myself using '/give m1irons_zm' nothing happens. EDIT:None of the weapons work for me actually. I am getting the same problem for each weapon that I described above

the correct give command is /give m1irons. dont add _zm. also what is in your start pistol script. It really does that when the weapon you specified isn't in the zone file

ModmeBot:

ItsJasonn
Hey there, The M1 Irons don't seem to work. Whenever I try to use it as a starting weapon I am getting a weapon called "Attachments here". Also when I try to give it to myself using '/give m1irons_zm' nothing happens. EDIT:None of the weapons work for me actually. I am getting the same problem for each weapon that I described above

Dude, try with no putting _zm ... example: /give m1irons ... /give hb ... /give fang45, and please check all steps correctly by the instructions.txt

even stock bo3 weapons doesnt need _zm when you trying to get in in-game xdxd

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Blazerhalo
Amazing work! Do ya think you can do the Kendall 44?

ModmeBot:

Blazerhalo
Amazing work! Do ya think you can do the Kendall 44?

Someone already ported that and with a public release.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Blazerhalo

M5_Prodigy
Blazerhalo Amazing work! Do ya think you can do the Kendall 44? Someone already ported that and with s public release.

Oh really? Do you think you cloud send me a link?

ModmeBot:

Blazerhalo
M5_Prodigy Blazerhalo Amazing work! Do ya think you can do the Kendall 44? Someone already ported that and with s public release. Oh really? Do you think you cloud send me a link?

http://aviacreations.com/modme/index.php?view=topic&tid=1232&page=1

ModmeBot:

I update some weapons to 1.3 Version and the rest need Ricos Gun Hotfixes.rar to have the 1.3 Version

ModmeBot:

I add the TF-141 from Infinite Warfare :D | Preview In-Game

ModmeBot:

dude do you ever sleep :) love it again thank you very much man

ModmeBot:

I add the Vector CRB from Ghosts :D | Preview In-game

ModmeBot:

elricos
I add the Vector CRB from Ghosts :D | Preview In-game

A very much needed weapon thank you for this gift !

ModmeBot:

Added the M1 from IW :D | Preview In-Game

ModmeBot:

Added Lynx CQ300 from MWR :D | In-game preview

ModmeBot:

Many thanks Ricos this is awesome ........ May i ask what camo index your using in the vids whats the number (is it 75 by any chance ??)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii_Rckyousoul

elricos
UMP45 added n.n | http://prntscr.com/d0yn2c

El Ricos! Port MW3 PKP Pecheneg & MK46!

ModmeBot:

Hey El Ricos, do you think you can port the usp .45 from mw2. Please and thanks. Also I love the ports man, they are amazing!!!

ModmeBot:

El ricos! Please port this gun!
LV8 Basilisk
Damage: 100-150
PaP: Vibria's Spinal Tail
PaP Damage: 200-250

ModmeBot:

El Ricos! Port This Gun!
LV8 Basilisk - Vibria's Spinal Tail

ModmeBot:

El Ricos! Call of Duty WW2 is upcoming of November. Ricos! In November, work on these guns.
MG15:
Damage: 120-150
PaP: Sergeant Bergmann
PaP Damage: 200-210

Lewis Gun:
Damage: 120-200
PaP: Dragão Azul
PaP Damage: 200-300

Lee-Enfield:
Damage: 50-100
PaP: Gentle Way
PaP Damage: 100-120

M3 Grease Gun:
Damage: 100-170
PaP: Mammuth
PaP Damage: 170-190

DO NOT FORGET TO DO THIS!

ModmeBot:

ii_Rckyousoul
El Ricos! Call of Duty WW2 is upcoming of November. Ricos! In November, work on these guns. MG15: Damage: 120-150 PaP: Sergeant Bergmann PaP Damage: 200-210 Lewis Gun: Damage: 120-200 PaP: Dragão Azul PaP Damage: 200-300 Lee-Enfield: Damage: 50-100 PaP: Gentle Way PaP Damage: 100-120 M3 Grease Gun: Damage: 100-170 PaP: Mammuth PaP Damage: 170-190 DO NOT FORGET TO DO THIS!

Dude you are nagging Rico to port specific weapons wayyyyy too much, you need to stop. Let the guy port what he likes ffs

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula

ii_Rckyousoul
El Ricos! Call of Duty WW2 is upcoming of November. Ricos! In November, work on these guns. MG15: Damage: 120-150 PaP: Sergeant Bergmann PaP Damage: 200-210 Lewis Gun: Damage: 120-200 PaP: Dragão Azul PaP Damage: 200-300 Lee-Enfield: Damage: 50-100 PaP: Gentle Way PaP Damage: 100-120 M3 Grease Gun: Damage: 100-170 PaP: Mammuth PaP Damage: 170-190 DO NOT FORGET TO DO THIS!

Rico has stated on the OP he is no longer taking requests, if you need specific weapon ports I'd recommend learning to port, it's not that difficult and there are many tutorials on our Wiki and around the web to assist you.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

Scorpiolo
ii_Rckyousoul El Ricos! Call of Duty WW2 is upcoming of November. Ricos! In November, work on these guns. MG15: Damage: 120-150 PaP: Sergeant Bergmann PaP Damage: 200-210 Lewis Gun: Damage: 120-200 PaP: Dragão Azul PaP Damage: 200-300 Lee-Enfield: Damage: 50-100 PaP: Gentle Way PaP Damage: 100-120 M3 Grease Gun: Damage: 100-170 PaP: Mammuth PaP Damage: 170-190 DO NOT FORGET TO DO THIS! Dude you are nagging Rico to port specific weapons wayyyyy too much, you need to stop. Let the guy port what he likes ffs

I just love that he demands it, doesn't say "please could you port it" or "if you have time please try port this", he says "work on these guns" and "DO NOT FORGET TO DO THIS"

Very polite indeed...

ModmeBot:

Ricos! Port the following weapons to Black Ops 3:
P99
Damage:49-17
Pack a Punch: Zilant's Raion
Pack a Punch Damage: 100-1200 Splash damage + 75% Explosive
Extras: Fires grenades with much higher damage, smaller magazine size, slower rate of fire
Type 95
Damage: 55-20
Pack a Punch: Necrokinesis of the Grim Reaper
Pack a Punch Damage: 200-1000
Extras: Heartbeat Sensor, ELO
SAC-3
Damage: 25-20-18
Pack a Punch: Chac & Coatlicue
Pack a Punch Damage: 30-24-19
Extras: Unknown
Maverick
Damage: 50-24
Pack a Punch: The Unblockable
Pack a Punch Damage: 90-200
Extras: ACOG Scope, Foregrip
Maverick-A2
Damage: 88
Pack a Punch: Reflective Immutability of Cain
Pack a Punch Damage: 111
Extras: Unknown
L86 LSW
Damage: 40
Pack a Punch: Shun Matsu
Pack a Punch Damage: 100-90
Extras: Grip, Red Dot Sight

<table class="infobox" style="float:right;clear:right;width:169px;border-collapse:collapse;font-size:smaller;line-height:1.5;margin-left:1em;height:5px;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4"><tbody><tr style="vertical-align:top;text-align:left;font-weight:normal;border-bottom:1px solid #323232;"><td> </td>
<td> </td>
</tr></tbody></table><table class="infobox" style="float:right;clear:right;width:250px;border-collapse:collapse;font-size:smaller;line-height:1.5;margin-left:1em;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4"><tbody><tr style="vertical-align:top;text-align:left;font-weight:normal;border-bottom:1px solid #323232;"><td> </td>
<td> </td>
</tr></tbody></table><table class="infobox" style="float:right;clear:right;width:250px;border-collapse:collapse;font-size:smaller;line-height:1.5;margin-left:1em;" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4"><tbody><tr style="vertical-align:top;text-align:left;font-weight:normal;border-bottom:1px solid #323232;"><td> </td>
<td> </td>
</tr></tbody></table>

ModmeBot:

ii_Rckyousoul
Ricos! Port the following weapons to Black Ops 3: P99 Damage:49-17 Pack a Punch: Zilant's Raion Pack a Punch Damage: 100-1200 Splash damage + 75% Explosive Extras: Fires grenades with much higher damage, smaller magazine size, slower rate of fire Type 95 Damage: 55-20 Pack a Punch: Necrokinesis of the Grim Reaper Pack a Punch Damage: 200-1000 Extras: Heartbeat Sensor, ELO SAC-3 Damage: 25-20-18 Pack a Punch: Chac & Coatlicue Pack a Punch Damage: 30-24-19 Extras: Unknown Maverick Damage: 50-24 Pack a Punch: The Unblockable Pack a Punch Damage: 90-200 Extras: ACOG Scope, Foregrip Maverick-A2 Damage: 88 Pack a Punch: Reflective Immutability of Cain Pack a Punch Damage: 111 Extras: Unknown L86 LSW Damage: 40 Pack a Punch: Shun Matsu Pack a Punch Damage: 100-90 Extras: Grip, Red Dot Sight

Dude, thats really unpolite!
No content creator is bound to port everything. It's still just a hobby for us.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

ii_Rckyousoul
Ricos! Port the following weapons to Black Ops 3: P99 Damage:49-17 Pack a Punch: Zilant's Raion Pack a Punch Damage: 100-1200 Splash damage + 75% Explosive Extras: Fires grenades with much higher damage, smaller magazine size, slower rate of fire Type 95 Damage: 55-20 Pack a Punch: Necrokinesis of the Grim Reaper Pack a Punch Damage: 200-1000 Extras: Heartbeat Sensor, ELO SAC-3 Damage: 25-20-18 Pack a Punch: Chac & Coatlicue Pack a Punch Damage: 30-24-19 Extras: Unknown Maverick Damage: 50-24 Pack a Punch: The Unblockable Pack a Punch Damage: 90-200 Extras: ACOG Scope, Foregrip Maverick-A2 Damage: 88 Pack a Punch: Reflective Immutability of Cain Pack a Punch Damage: 111 Extras: Unknown L86 LSW Damage: 40 Pack a Punch: Shun Matsu Pack a Punch Damage: 100-90 Extras: Grip, Red Dot Sight

Mods can someone ban the bitch?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: The Black Death

ii_Rckyousoul

First of all, those damage stats would be good for "Multiplayer", and would be peashooters on Zombies. Second of all, stop demanding people to port weapons.

ModmeBot:

ii_Rckyousoul

Dude you literally ask people to port like 5 guns every day. Fucking learn to do it yourself. I mean like you ask for so much and don't even say please. You demand them to do it...

ModmeBot:

Call of Duty WW2 is coming on November. So, don't worry!

ModmeBot:

ii_Rckyousoul

What are you even talking about...

ModmeBot:

ii_Rckyousoul

Dude I count that in the last 13 days you've demanded 12 weapons. Learn to port yourself for fuck sake. I'm so sick of looking at every weapon port and seeing you demand weapons every day. Just do it yourself.

ModmeBot:

Wild
ii_Rckyousoul Call of Duty WW2 is coming on November. So, don't worry! Dude I count that in the last 13 days you've demanded 12 weapons. Learn to port yourself for fuck sake. I'm so sick of looking at every weapon port and seeing you demand weapons every day. Just do it yourself.

Jesus he is so needy. 12 demanded ports in 2 weeks. That's pretty crazy lol

ModmeBot:

Dude! Call of Duty WW2 is coming on November. And then all of the sudden, Tito Pricus & Jdcobra1's weapon ports are not here. So, we have to find Jdcobra1, a mod user who is responsible for Atlas 45, LSAT, PKP Pecheneg, Kamchatka 12, & AMR9 and went missing. They have some f*cking weapons from f*cking Custom Guns Mega Pack! Here are these weapons from Custom Guns Mega Pack that were not in Modme:

I believe that these weapons were from Tito Pricus & a man (I don't know who made Kendall 44 & EMC).

ModmeBot:

ii_Rckyousoul
Dude! Call of Duty WW2 is coming on November. And then all of the sudden, Tito Pricus & Jdcobra1's weapon ports are not here. So, we have to find Jdcobra1, a mod user who is responsible for Atlas 45, LSAT, PKP Pecheneg, Kamchatka 12, & AMR9 and went missing. They have some f*cking weapons from f*cking Custom Guns Mega Pack! Here are these weapons from Custom Guns Mega Pack that were not in Modme: I believe that these weapons were from Tito Pricus & a man (I don't know who made Kendall 44 & EMC).

No one cares...What are you eve trying to do?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21
lsat in that mod is mine...

ModmeBot:

further more - thats not how damage values work as youve already been told

nor can we just "port" heartbeat sensors and shit

and thats definitely not how that works either

and ww2 coming out soon - means litearlly nothing

They have some f*cking weapons from f*cking Custom Guns Mega Pack!

and the fact they ported their own guns, and allowed them to be used in a mod "they" decided - does not mean they "must" release them - ever considered they might be private?

ModmeBot:

ii_Rckyousoul
Dude! Call of Duty WW2 is coming on November. And then all of the sudden, Tito Pricus & Jdcobra1's weapon ports are not here. So, we have to find Jdcobra1, a mod user who is responsible for Atlas 45, LSAT, PKP Pecheneg, Kamchatka 12, & AMR9 and went missing. They have some f*cking weapons from f*cking Custom Guns Mega Pack! Here are these weapons from Custom Guns Mega Pack that were not in Modme: I believe that these weapons were from Tito Pricus & a man (I don't know who made Kendall 44 & EMC).

Those ports by those people were never public I believe, with the amount you ask for ports can't you just learn yourself

ModmeBot:

Noah Gamerscore
Wild ii_Rckyousoul Call of Duty WW2 is coming on November. So, don't worry! Dude I count that in the last 13 days you've demanded 12 weapons. Learn to port yourself for fuck sake. I'm so sick of looking at every weapon port and seeing you demand weapons every day. Just do it yourself. Jesus he is so needy. 12 demanded ports in 2 weeks. That's pretty crazy lol

pretty sure we're way about that now, isn't not asking for ports one of the rules on this page

ModmeBot:

Would anyone agree that it would be nice to have a block post option for specific users? Like you can make it where certain people may not post on your topics.

ModmeBot:

El Ricos! I have ideas on Call of Duty World War 2. You do not need to port weapons on November!

ModmeBot:

itznvy
Would anyone agree that it would be nice to have a block post option for specific users? Like you can make it where certain people may not post on your topics.

Itznvy! I show u the CoD WW2 weapons showcase in the beta:

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ii R3cKYOuRSOul x
Lmao

ModmeBot:

El Ricos! I have my idea in the future of my dreams. I will make a map named "Polytechnic of Aether". It's a polytechnic school based map which was founded by Captain John Price because he had his victorious over Makarov.
Polytechnic of Aether:
Date: August27, 2017
Location: Captain Price Polytechnic Elementary & High School, Hereford, England
Team: Primis (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, & Richtofen)
Console Asset: zm_polytechnic
Mission Briefing:
Dempsey, Richtofen, Takeo, & Richtofen had teleported to Dimension 2300, a dimension of World War 3. Then, the four met Captain Price in his school until one day, the Dark Aether will threaten the school, causing it to be corrupted and Price is missing. Only the power of the four can find him now!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: TrueGamerCalls

ii_Rckyousoul
El Ricos! I have my idea in the future of my dreams. I will make a map named "Polytechnic of Aether". It's a polytechnic school based map which was founded by Captain John Price because he had his victorious over Makarov. Polytechnic of Aether: Date: August 27, 2017 Location: Captain Price Polytechnic Elementary & High School, Hereford, England Team: Primis (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, & Richtofen) Console Asset: zm_polytechnic Mission Briefing: Dempsey, Richtofen, Takeo, & Richtofen had teleported to Dimension 2300, a dimension of World War 3. Then, the four met Captain Price in his school until one day, the Dark Aether will threaten the school, causing it to be corrupted and Price is missing. Only the power of the four can find him now!

I think I found you out, your just a person that calls themself a "Mapper" that doesn't want to do no work but to think and ask others to do it, If you actually make a map that gets on the front page I'll quit ModMe.

Also here are all of the weapons you asked

ModmeBot:

ii_Rckyousoul
El Ricos! I have my idea in the future of my dreams. I will make a map named "Polytechnic of Aether". It's a polytechnic school based map which was founded by Captain John Price because he had his victorious over Makarov. Polytechnic of Aether: Date: August 27, 2017 Location: Captain Price Polytechnic Elementary & High School, Hereford, England Team: Primis (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, & Richtofen) Console Asset: zm_polytechnic Mission Briefing: Dempsey, Richtofen, Takeo, & Richtofen had teleported to Dimension 2300, a dimension of World War 3. Then, the four met Captain Price in his school until one day, the Dark Aether will threaten the school, causing it to be corrupted and Price is missing. Only the power of the four can find him now!

I'm confused, there are two people with basically the same name. Who is who xd

ModmeBot:

I'm confused, there are two people with basically the same name. Who is who xd

This annoying guy here is just a noname.
the other one is a weapon porter with the second name "Jia909".

ModmeBot:

Mindmirror
I'm confused, there are two people with basically the same name. Who is who xd This annoying guy here is just a noname. the other one is a weapon porter with the second name "Jia909".

Yeah I knew about Jia, that's why I was confused. The annoying guy needs to be banned.

ModmeBot:

Yeah pretty much one's good, nice, and legit and the other is annoying

ModmeBot:

ii_Rckyousoul

lol, port your own weapons xd ... how I block you from my post ?, regards

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ByPsicoYT

elricos
ii_Rckyousoul El Ricos! I have my idea in the future of my dreams. I will make a map named "Polytechnic of Aether". It's a polytechnic school based map which was founded by Captain John Price because he had his victorious over Makarov. Polytechnic of Aether: Date: August 27, 2017 Location: Captain Price Polytechnic Elementary & High School, Hereford, England Team: Primis (Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, & Richtofen) Console Asset: zm_polytechnic Mission Briefing: Dempsey, Richtofen, Takeo, & Richtofen had teleported to Dimension 2300, a dimension of World War 3. Then, the four met Captain Price in his school until one day, the Dark Aether will threaten the school, causing it to be corrupted and Price is missing. Only the power of the four can find him now! lol, port your own weapons xd ... how I block you from my post ?, regards

c mamut :v

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HeX_Reapers
I'm going to guess there's a language barrier or something lol.

ModmeBot:

HeX_Reapers
I'm going to guess there's a language barrier or something lol.

nope

IQ barrier

ModmeBot:

Itznvy! According to me, some of the weapons of El Ricos (Bal-27, HBRa3, MTAR-X, & UMP45) have ELO for the pack a punch. El Ricos! How did you put the ELO from MP to Bal-27, HBRa3, MTAR-X, & UMP45?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: snprym

ii_Rckyousoul
El Ricos! Do u see the custom bossfights in custom zombie maps? Here are the evolution of most popular-mission bosses except the first custom boss in Zeroy's A Christmas Carol. Alatreon: First Appearance: Monster Hunter Series Appearances: Ah-Peku, Orbit Health: 50% (1st Phase), 56% (2nd Phase), 45% (3rd Phase) , & 25% (4th Phase) Attacks: Tornado, Meteors, Flamethrower, & Supernatural Powers Keeper: First Appearance: Black Ops 3 Appearances: Elevation, Teotihuacan Health: 100% Attacks: Scythe, Dark Powers John Taylor/Nemesis Taylor/Evil John Taylor: First Appearance: Black Ops 3 Appearances: Pillars of Creation Health: 50% (Using BO3 Weapons & Custom Weapons w/ 115) Attacks: Meteors, Supernatural Powers I think Zindea's bosses only!

Dude what are you even trying to tell?

ModmeBot:

snprym
Dude what are you even trying to tell?

Alright, let's get the post back on track.

ModmeBot:

Exofile
snprym Dude what are you even trying to tell? Alright, let's get the post back on track.

It can easily get on track if you ban him...hes literally just a troll account that annoyingly spams on weapon port posts. Please just ban him.

ModmeBot:

or at the very least maybe a staff member pm him and advise him to stop, as hes annoying just about everyone here lol

ModmeBot:

Harry Bo21
or at the very least maybe a staff member pm him and advise him to stop, as hes annoying just about everyone here lol

Agreed, a mod needs to atleast say something because again, it's literally a troll account

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Loffers4
This is amazing!!1 HOWEVER, the sounds don't seem to work for the weapons. Have any idea to fix this issue?

ModmeBot:

Loffers4
This is amazing!!1 HOWEVER, the sounds don't seem to work for the weapons. Have any idea to fix this issue?

try this out, hopefully this will help you out. if not sorry
http://modme.co/index.php?view=topic&tid=1373

ModmeBot:

Reply By: RarestFTW
when will there be more ports