Modme Forums

[Drag & Drop] Canadian’s Deagle Port :)

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: RealCanadianPro

I have a weapon pack coming out soon, so If you guys want me to post it just let me know! Just let me know if there is any problems with this and Ill try to update this and also this doesn't have a pap version yet! :) Maybe that will be the next update. ALSO ADS ANIMS ARE A LITTLE WEIRD, Which ill fix in next update :) My other guns I ported are a better than this one since its my first one from MWR Just be sure to credit me :) Credits to these wonderful people: DTZxPorter - Wraith Ray1235 and Scobalula - COD Maya Tools 2.0 for Maya! Azsry for - MWR to T7 Rig

Download

Description Key: !K8TaKm9K2rHzXcuo-rK1Ypmn0zs8UZZru1B1Nq65sp4

//MODEDIT: All downloads must be wrapped in download tags.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MinePro14
dont work for me, it gave errors when i link the map

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Psh
Anytime someone drops a weapon release I start getting sweaty and running around my room

ModmeBot:

Reply By: RelayzYT
Can you give up the line of code to add the weapon into the box for our map?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: RealCanadianPro

MinePro14dont work for me, it gave errors when i link the map

What error did you get?

ModmeBot:

RelayzYTCan you give up the line of code to add the weapon into the box for our map?

weapon,deagle Type that in zone file :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Scobalula

PshAnytime someone drops a weapon release I start getting sweaty and running around my room

Smells good.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ItalianMilkMan
Hey, just saying it would be sick if you released a weapon pack, like just a ton of custom weapons in one download, that would be so helpful! Cant wait to see one :D

ModmeBot:

RealCanadianPro
RelayzYTCan you give up the line of code to add the weapon into the box for our map?

No i mean for the box... Ex. smg_sten,smg_sten_upgraded,,2000,rifle,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,,

ModmeBot:

ItalianMilkManHey, just saying it would be sick if you released a weapon pack, like just a ton of custom weapons in one download, that would be so helpful! Cant wait to see one :D

Yeah I have something up my sleeve for weapon packs :) Keep your eyes peeled.

ModmeBot:

RelayzYT
RealCanadianPro

No i mean for the box... Ex. smg_sten,smg_sten_upgraded,,2000,rifle,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,smg,,,

Oh I dont even know how to add weapon for the box yet sadly. I just assume use your example and change it to deagle :/

ModmeBot:

RealCanadianPro
RelayzYT
RealCanadianPro

Oh I dont even know how to add weapon for the box yet sadly. I just assume use your example and change it to deagle :/

can you test this? I think this might work, haven't tested? deagle,,500,pistol,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,pistol,,,

ModmeBot:

when i click link end build, it dont shows me that the anims and the models are converting

ModmeBot:

RelayzYT
RealCanadianPro
RelayzYT
RealCanadianPro

can you test this? I think this might work, haven't tested? deagle,,500,pistol,,,,,FALSE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,pistol,,,

Ill try it later today

ModmeBot:

MinePro14when i click link end build, it dont shows me that the anims and the models are converting

Did you add this "weapon,deagle" to your zone file?

ModmeBot:

is working now, but without sounds

ModmeBot:

Your gun works perfectly, Sounds too. idk why people aren't getting it to work. I love the video of all the guns you have ported to bo3. Do you think you can let me use some of them in my new map I am working on? Ill credit you in the description. Thanks in advance

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Blink-420
Any hints to when the weapon pack will be released ;) Thank you for this.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Blink-420
Also, the ammo count is 580 on solo and 1000 on multiplayer..I've looked in APE and can't seem to fix it..how do I lower that, and its damage? Thanks!

ModmeBot:

ItalianMilkManHey, just saying it would be sick if you released a weapon pack, like just a ton of custom weapons in one download, that would be so helpful! Cant wait to see one :D

Im just making sure that everything is good first

ModmeBot:

MinePro14is working now, but without sounds

I put in the readme for sound instructions

ModmeBot:

RelayzYTYour gun works perfectly, Sounds too. idk why people aren't getting it to work. I love the video of all the guns you have ported to bo3. Do you think you can let me use some of them in my new map I am working on? Ill credit you in the description. Thanks in advance

I don't mind if you use them, just as long as you credit me and other people like Porter etc..

ModmeBot:

Blink-420Also, the ammo count is 580 on solo and 1000 on multiplayer..I've looked in APE and can't seem to fix it..how do I lower that, and its damage? Thanks!

Ill fix the gdt in the next update :) and weapon pack not to sure yet

ModmeBot:

Reply By: W33DKilla
Anyone having problems with sound not working put this in zone file

{

"Type" : "ALIAS",

"Name" : "deagle",

"Filename" : "deagle.csv",

"Specs" : [ ]

},

Please read instructions in the furture :)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: W33DKilla
Also anybody wanting to add the deagle to box this is the line of code to add in

deagle,deagle_upgraded,,2000,pistol,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,pistol,,,

:)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PowerD7

PshAnytime someone drops a weapon release I start getting sweaty and running around my room

Same

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HATMANYO

i added this weapon to a map and it work perfect but when i added it to another map the sounds were gone??????? any help pliz