ModmeBot:

Thread By: Erthrock
Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: CalvinLarson
why doesnt the thompson pap?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Erthrock

CalvinLarsonwhy doesnt the thompson pap?

all papd version are coming in two days sharp

ModmeBot:

thanks and I just wanted to say ur the man for doing this I have been wanting someone who is skilled at porting weapons to post their ported weapons online for so long. I just cant say thank you enough.

ModmeBot:

another quick question, when I pap the ported weapons you provided the camo on them is the default pap camo. The rest of the guns on my map I have scripted to have the revelations camos, How would I go about changing the ported weapons pap camo to the revelations camo. Thanks.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Erthrock

CalvinLarsonanother quick question, when I pap the ported weapons you provided the camo on them is the default pap camo. The rest of the guns on my map I have scripted to have the revelations camos, How would I go about changing the ported weapons pap camo to the revelations camo. Thanks.

that is what im trying to figure out, is how to dedicat a material to be upgraded

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Starisko

I don't have sound and this is the problem give me the launcher but how to fix it?:

ERROR: d:\steamgames\steamapps\common\call of duty black ops iii\share\raw\sound\aliases\user_aliases.csv

ERROR: 'tom_mag_in' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. tom_mag_in had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: 'tom_mag_in' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. tom_mag_in had empty field DuckGroup.

ERROR: 'tom_charge' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'VolumeGroup'. Value 'VolumeGroup' is not valid. tom_charge had empty field VolumeGroup.

ERROR: 'tom_charge' Line Number: 0

ERROR: Parse error in column 'DuckGroup'. Value 'DuckGroup' is not valid. tom_charge had empty field DuckGroup