Modme Forums

BO1 RPK for Black Ops 3

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: ProRevenge

I am releasing my Black Ops 1 RPK port for use in Black Ops 3 :)

The weapon features colour corrected textures, as BO1 colour maps come kinda messed up. Weaponfile settings are perfect, copied exactly from the BO1 weaponfile itself, BO3 walking and jumping done via addition anims, and the fire sound features the flux sound.

Pack a Punched version is included, with correct stats to BO1, Currently using the Giant camo, but SHOULD use others without issue.

TO INSTALL:

Download the link at the bottom of this post

Drag the included folders into the BO3 Root folder (steam/steamapps/common/Call Of Duty Black Ops III)

Navigate to: share/raw/sound/aliases/user_aliases.csv

Open the file, and add the following to the bottom:

rpk_fire_npc,,,pro\guns\rpk\rpk_fire.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,35,40,50,400,401,,,,,10,oldest,2,oldest,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rpk_fire_plr,,,pro\guns\rpk\rpk_fire.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rpk_fire_upgraded_npc,,,pro\guns\rpk\rpk_fire_upgraded.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,35,40,50,400,401,,,,,10,oldest,2,oldest,1,1,,,,,,3d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rpk_fire_upgraded_plr,,,pro\guns\rpk\rpk_fire_upgraded.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rpk_clip_out,,,pro\guns\rpk\rpk_clip_out.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rpk_clip_in,,,pro\guns\rpk\rpk_clip_in.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rpk_bolt_pull,,,pro\guns\rpk\rpk_bolt_pull.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
rpk_bolt_release,,,pro\guns\rpk\rpk_bolt_release.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_FX,,,,,,75,80,,,,,,,,,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,wpn_all,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Next, Navigate to: share/raw/gamedata/weapons/zm/zm_levelcommon_weapons.csv

Add the following text to the bottom:

bo1_rpk,bo1_rpk_upgraded,,5000,lmg,,,,,TRUE,FALSE,FALSE,,,FALSE,TRUE,lmg,,,

Finally, In the launcher, right click on your map name, and click "Edit Zone File", and add this text to the bottom:

weapon,bo1_rpk_zm
weapon,bo1_rpk_upgraded_zm

Build your mod and run the map, and the weapon should be functioning :)

That SHOULD be it, Enjoy :D

CREDITS: If you use this weapon in your mod/map, you MUST credit the following people:

ProRevenge - Porting the Weapon

DTZxPorter - Wraith and Kronos

Azsry - Helped with Kronos

Collie - Improved conversion Rig

Lilrifa - New bullet impacts that this weapon uses (Released with permission, as long as credit is given)

HitmanVere - The new Rifle shell ejects this weapon uses (Released with permission, as long as credit is given)

Treyarch - The base assets for the weapon

DOWNLOAD:

Download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Gbergz

Hello!

Thank you for this awesome weapon port!

Installed it and it worked perfectly.

(Using this on my map, everyone is credited in the description.)

10/10 :)

Keep up the awesome work!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Wild

Works great! Thanks for sharing :)

ModmeBot:

All of the weapons in my map from rico and erthrock hsve the Der Eisen PaP camo working fine but the rpk still stays as the giant camo. Any idea on how to fix this?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ProRevenge

AGC

All of the weapons in my map from rico and erthrock hsve the Der Eisen PaP camo working fine but the rpk still stays as the giant camo. Any idea on how to fix this?

Im not actually sure, I asked about this in forum but never got an answer after 3 weeks, I ended up using the same material that Rico's guns use on my PAP camo, not sure if I did it wrong however, if someone figures out what I did wrong or how to fix I will update this to work

ModmeBot:

Reply By: snprym

Thanks ! This gun is indentical to bo1 :)

ModmeBot:

ProRevenge
AGC

Im not actually sure, I asked about this in forum but never got an answer after 3 weeks, I ended up using the same material that Rico's guns use on my PAP camo, not sure if I did it wrong however, if someone figures out what I did wrong or how to fix I will update this to work

Sounds good :) The gun works perfect though, good job!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998

Yeah I'm getting the same problem, I have all the other custom weapons in my map set to the GK pap camo and this one is still The Giant.

ModmeBot:

Ping998

Yeah I'm getting the same problem, I have all the other custom weapons in my map set to the GK pap camo and this one is still The Giant.

Maybe you can message erthrock or something and see if he'd be willing to help you. I wish I could help but I have no idea how to port weapons or do the camos or anything lol, still trying to learn xD

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PowerD7

Could someone help me with porting weapons?

ModmeBot:

PowerD7

Could someone help me with porting weapons?

Use Azsry's tutorials:

Or JBird's tutorials:

ModmeBot:

Reply By: ProRevenge

AGC
Ping998

Maybe you can message erthrock or something and see if he'd be willing to help you. I wish I could help but I have no idea how to port weapons or do the camos or anything lol, still trying to learn xD

Yeah I will do when im next at home on my PC, unfortunately im back at University now and itll be 2/3 weeks before im home again, if someone does manage to fix it id be happy for them to post the fix in this topic and people use it until I can get home and "officially" fix it in the download

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

I think the sounds are messed up. My main map, the sounds didn't work. I made another map, the sounds still didn't work. Anyone know how to fix this

ModmeBot:

Reply By: GorillaBlurr19

plz do the HK!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Ping998

I've figured out how to fix the PaP camo.

Open up the file for the RPK upgraded (bo1_rpk_upgraded_zm) in APE and find the section where it says "camo" and put this in:

camo_t7_tgcamo_standard_dlc1_base76

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

How do i get this weapon, i dont see it when buying the mystery box ?