Modme Forums

Black Ops 3 Weapon Ports - Entire Origins Loadout v1.0

Game Asset Reversing | Releases

ModmeBot:

Thread By: Harry Bo21

Hi everyone!

I spent the entire weekend converting all the anims for every single gun from Origins to Black Ops 3 to save people the trouble

I used Wraiths new SEANIMS so they are absolutely spot on, and include all the "official" note track times and names

I also included all the model stuff dumped from wraith - but youll need to actually port these yourself ( All the files are there tho )

The only thing you need to do is create a animated model - which is easy, I included the conversion rig but you can use any old black ops 3 arms

All you do is bind the gun, bind some view arms

Drag them both in to a scene - middle mouse click drag j_gun on to the "tag_weapon_right" joint in the arms - Select the viewarms joint group - select hierarchy - hold ctrl and select a mesh from the arms and export it

I also included a dump of the bo2 weapon sounds, so you can add them

I also included the bo2 weapon files for the guns and Azsrys T7 weapon stat converter, so you can create the perfect weapon files

Ill include these things in a later release, for now this should be plenty to make the perfect ports ( shit ports simply will not be tolerated )

Enjoy!

Download

Credits

HarryBo21

Aszry

DTZxPorter

Treyarch

Known Issues

The PDW thats included has a bind issue, this is a bug with Wraith 3 - will be fixed in Wraith 4, or can use the dump from Lime as thats ok ( It may actually be fine, but wasnt for while porting the anims, youll have to try it out )

Dont know if i did the 57 dual wield anims right, youll have to let me know if they are dodgy

ModmeBot:

Reply By: PaulMcWafflez

If saying 'thank you' is a shit-post, Im sorry for the waste of time

But I just gotta say: Thank you good modder, for your good work!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Abnormal202

PaulMcWafflez

HarryBo21 is not modder, he is a legend!

it's great to see you working with Black Ops 3 Harry!

ModmeBot:

Abnormal202
PaulMcWafflez

HarryBo21 is not modder, he is a legend!

it's great to see you working with Black Ops 3 Harry!

A Million pardons, I believe you are more then spot-on

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Harry Bo21

meh, i try lol

ModmeBot:

Reply By: m1cke

Cool to see u here Harry i will definitely use this one question tho how is the scope set up for the mauser c96 or do you include the weap file ur using.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

Sorry to bother but What programs do i need to import the weapons.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: snprym

You didnt include the gtd file for the materials and models. Idk if you forgot or just didnt want to. But some people ( including me ) dont have bo2 so it wont work for them

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy

Noah

Sorry to bother but What programs do i need to import the weapons.

when you download it there's a text file telling you what you need

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Mr Tom Waffles

I can only map and have no clue what to do but nice video anyway!

ModmeBot:

Cool to see u here Harry

Um ive been here since mod me was born pretty much lol

how is the scope set up for the mauser c96 or do you include the weap file ur using

included on the weapon file :

Sorry to bother but What programs do i need to import the weapons

I have a video on youtube, and theres a link to it in the download but :

- Wraith

- Maya ( 2016 or above )

- BO3 Mod tools

- Paint.net or some image editor

You didnt include the gtd file for the materials and models

err... we are not "given" gdts for that, i just make them, takes seconds - as for the models i state in the post i gave you the files - but did not do the converting for you. In the future release ill do that long ass work too lol

I can only map and have no clue what to do but nice video anyway

Its really not that hard, i followed a tutorial once and never needed it again

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Noah Gamerscore

Im sorry, im really bad at this. But is Maya 2017 ok to use, i know it says Maya 2016 or above, i just wanted to make sure. I dont wanna download something i cant use

ModmeBot:

Reply By: jjakob9696

OMG I love you harry

lol i'm joking but seriously thank you harry for sharing this your work for the community!

You are a leggend man!

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Exofile

Noah

Im sorry, im really bad at this. But is Maya 2017 ok to use, i know it says Maya 2016 or above, i just wanted to make sure. I dont wanna download something i cant use

Maya 2016+ means 2017 will work just fine.

ModmeBot:

Noah

2017 student version is what im using in my tutorial

ModmeBot:

Would it be at all possible to get access to the 'SEanims' files for the idol animations? I want to see if I can create wall runing, swimming, and sliding animations for the BO2 weapons. I can also give what I make to you for this post (no promisses for them being any good, but I'll do what I can). Also if it makes your OP's life easier, is there anyway to access the 'xanim_bin' or 'xanim_export' files to edit in maya?

- Pardon my noob

ModmeBot:

Reply By: m1cke

Harry

Cool to see u here Harry

Um ive been here since mod me was born pretty much lol

how is the scope set up for the mauser c96 or do you include the weap file ur using

included on the weapon file :

Sorry to bother but What programs do i need to import the weapons

I have a video on youtube, and theres a link to it in the download but :

- Wraith

- Maya ( 2016 or above )

- BO3 Mod tools

- Paint.net or some image editor

You didnt include the gtd file for the materials and models

err... we are not "given" gdts for that, i just make them, takes seconds - as for the models i state in the post i gave you the files - but did not do the converting for you. In the future release ill do that long ass work too lol

I can only map and have no clue what to do but nice video anyway

Its really not that hard, i followed a tutorial once and never needed it again

i Tried this dosen't work for me the scope is not applied to the weapon

ModmeBot:

PaulMcWafflez

Would it be at all possible to get access to the 'SEanims' files for the idol animations? I want to see if I can create wall runing, swimming, and sliding animations for the BO2 weapons. I can also give what I make to you for this post (no promisses for them being any good, but I'll do what I can). Also if it makes your OP's life easier, is there anyway to access the 'xanim_bin' or 'xanim_export' files to edit in maya?

- Pardon my noob

put it in your map and port it back out using wraith

i also included the maya "scenes" btw, they will open in maya 2016

ModmeBot:

Harry
PaulMcWafflez

- Pardon my noob

put it in your map and port it back out using wraith

i also included the maya "scenes" btw, they will open in maya 2016

That was actually the first thing I tried and I probably did something wrong. But I'll do it again untill it works. Thanks for the reply - I hate to be a bother, and Thanks again for being awesome :D

ModmeBot:

Reply By: MinePro14

is there a way to add your weapoon file?? or i have to create a new one??

ModmeBot:

MinePro14

I created a new one, take a look at his tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGl-YMTO8C0&t=1912s

ModmeBot:

MinePro14

azsry released a program to port them over

i included the files and his program in the download

so - yes

ModmeBot:

Reply By: NINJAMAN829

As I've seen on your YouTube channel, great stuff btw, will the complete version be released here and will the staffs be included with that or eventually added?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Haatis

Wow great stuff like always!

(when are we getting next update?)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Haatis

Can somebody make a tutorial video of how to use this pls im a total noob at this and i have no idea what you are saying in the guide :D.

(i saw the video you posted but its hour long and shows the whole process i just wanna know how to bind the arms and whatever i need to do to get this working.)

ModmeBot:

Reply By: HeX_Reapers
Do these weapons follow a single PaP rule? Like no attachments after PaP besides the M14 w/ Grip, C96 w/ ACOG + Silencer, and the AK74u + Galil w/ Reflex?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: itznvy
You really just do what you want with them. These are the maya files/sounds etc. for the origins weapons.

ModmeBot:

Reply By: XxCAFxX
So, i've been away for a while, what happened? did the link get removed? is there any plan to have it back up? this was seriously the best weapon pack ever :(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: Twachx
The link not working !

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K
Harry removed all his Assets

all links to Harry's Assets should be removed from modme sad times but if he is no longer going to share them publicly then the links to them should no longer be on here :(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: tygo246
Why did Harry remove all his assets?

ModmeBot:

Reply By: RarestFTW

Harry Bo21
Hi everyone! I spent the entire weekend converting all the anims for every single gun from Origins to Black Ops 3 to save people the trouble I used Wraiths new SEANIMS so they are absolutely spot on, and include all the "official" note track times and names I also included all the model stuff dumped from wraith - but youll need to actually port these yourself ( All the files are there tho ) The only thing you need to do is create a animated model - which is easy, I included the conversion rig but you can use any old black ops 3 arms All you do is bind the gun, bind some view arms Drag them both in to a scene - middle mouse click drag j_gun on to the "tag_weapon_right" joint in the arms - Select the viewarms joint group - select hierarchy - hold ctrl and select a mesh from the arms and export it I also included a dump of the bo2 weapon sounds, so you can add them I also included the bo2 weapon files for the guns and Azsrys T7 weapon stat converter, so you can create the perfect weapon files Ill include these things in a later release, for now this should be plenty to make the perfect ports ( shit ports simply will not be tolerated ) Enjoy! Credits HarryBo21AszryDTZxPorterTreyarch Known Issues The PDW thats included has a bind issue, this is a bug with Wraith 3 - will be fixed in Wraith 4, or can use the dump from Lime as thats ok ( It may actually be fine, but wasnt for while porting the anims, youll have to try it out ) Dont know if i did the 57 dual wield anims right, youll have to let me know if they are dodgy

Download doesnt work :(

ModmeBot:

Reply By: D-2-K

RarestFTW
Harry Bo21 Hi everyone! I spent the entire weekend converting all the anims for every single gun from Origins to Black Ops 3 to save people the trouble I used Wraiths new SEANIMS so they are absolutely spot on, and include all the "official" note track times and names I also included all the model stuff dumped from wraith - but youll need to actually port these yourself ( All the files are there tho ) The only thing you need to do is create a animated model - which is easy, I included the conversion rig but you can use any old black ops 3 arms All you do is bind the gun, bind some view arms Drag them both in to a scene - middle mouse click drag j_gun on to the "tag_weapon_right" joint in the arms - Select the viewarms joint group - select hierarchy - hold ctrl and select a mesh from the arms and export it I also included a dump of the bo2 weapon sounds, so you can add them I also included the bo2 weapon files for the guns and Azsrys T7 weapon stat converter, so you can create the perfect weapon files Ill include these things in a later release, for now this should be plenty to make the perfect ports ( shit ports simply will not be tolerated ) Enjoy! Credits HarryBo21AszryDTZxPorterTreyarch Known Issues The PDW thats included has a bind issue, this is a bug with Wraith 3 - will be fixed in Wraith 4, or can use the dump from Lime as thats ok ( It may actually be fine, but wasnt for while porting the anims, youll have to try it out ) Dont know if i did the 57 dual wield anims right, youll have to let me know if they are dodgy Download doesnt work :(

this link is dead if you want any of harry's weapons contact him direct :)